The Will & Grace Reboot

Tools    

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm four episodes in on the reboot and am really enjoying it...the pilot was a little politically oriented but they got over that in the next three episodes...they've even re-introduced Harry Connick Jr as Leo and Michael Angarano as Elliott. Miss Shelley Morrison as Rosario but the four leads are still one of the best acting ensembles on television, even if Debra Messing has packed on a pound or two. I would love to hear what others think, especially anyone who DIDN'T watch the original show, it would be really interesting to hear what newbies to the show think. I was a little uneasy when I first heard about this reboot but I decided to go with it when it was clear that the four leads weren't getting any real steady work anywhere else and so far it's been quite entertaining, the four episodes have still made me laugh out loud.

Episode 5 brought back another character from the original that we miss...Beverly Leslie...as always the chemistry between Leslie Jordan and Megan Mullally was razor sharp. I was so concerned when I heard this show was being brought back, but now I'm just glad.

Episode 6 brought back another beloved character, Lorraine Finster (Minnie Driver) and forced us to say goodbye to a couple of others. My question as to whether or not Shelley Morrison was returning as Rosario became the basis of this episode and the death of Debbie Reynolds was handled with Grace revealing the Bobbi Adler without making too big a deal out of it...tastefully done.