Rudy vs. Jameson!!!

Tools    

BANNED
Rudy vs. Jameson!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

vs.

I say if Django makes another crap thread like this, "parodying" my own Uday vs. Jason one, he should be banned.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I say if Django makes another crap thread like this, "parodying" my own Uday vs. Jason one, he should be banned.
AGAIN?!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Who's parodying your thread? I'm parodying the "Freddy vs. Jason" movie thread!

So much for your cheap threats about being banned!

Ever heard of freedom of expression, by the way? Who are you to stop me from parodying anyone? Esp. considering the lame way you have been parodying me all this while, in your characteristically gender-bending fashion! And also considering that your own thread is, itself, a parody of the "Freddy vs. Jason" thread--that's kind of like shooting yourself in the foot, wouldn't you say?

BANNED
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
AGAIN?!
Does that refer to the thread or being banned?

Originally Posted by Django
Does that refer to the thread or being banned?
Being banned. How many times is that now? Must be a record.

BANNED
Being banned. How many times is that now? Must be a record.
For the record, I've NEVER been banned! EVER!!!

For the record, I've NEVER been banned! EVER!!!

Calm down, calm down! Jeesh! I meant the Threat of being banned. Besides I think Sexy is kidding.

Lets put a smile on that block
Your so boring Django. Why do you have to parody anything? Come up with your own idea.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Come up with your own idea.
Should be easy. He already came up with his own identity.

BANNED
Absolumondo. My identity in here is completely original. In fact, most, if not all, of what I post in here is completely original. As such, I don't see how anyone could legitimately accuse me of ripping anyone off! Especially not you, blibblobblib! Besides, parody itself requires a degree of originality!

My identity in here is completely original.

Actually, this statement is too true. Django is the only poster I see with 4 red negative reputation "gems" under his name!

BANNED
Actually, this statement is too true. Django is the only poster I see with 4 red negative reputation "gems" under his name!
Well, that hardly comes as a surprise to me, considering who owns and operates the forum! The fact that Yoda and his crew have been carrying on a vendetta against me for quite awhile, coupled with the gay faction in here (blibblobblib, Sexy Celebrity, etc.) that seems to hate my guts for being a healthy heterosexual male--it's no wonder that my reputation has been trashed by these hostile forces. Not that it bothers me too much--considering that this isn't exactly what one might call "reality"!

In fact that's one of the reasons I started this thread--to make a statement concerning my repuatation in here: "Rudy vs. Jameson"--in other words, Rudolph Valentino vs. J. Jonah Jameson, the tyrannical newspaper publisher from the comic books and movies, who thrives on sensationalism and character assassination, ruthlessly demonizing his enemies in newsprint and shamelessly pursuing personal vendettas in his editorials. Kind of reminds you of Yoda, in a way, doesn't it?

My identity in here is completely original. In fact, most, if not all, of what I post in here is completely original.
Besides, parody itself requires a degree of originality!
Your deluded. Trust me. Look at your rep points. Dont see any green there for originality!

The fact that Yoda and his crew have been carrying on a vendetta against me for quite awhile, coupled with the gay faction in here (blibblobblib, Sexy Celebrity, etc.) that seems to hate my guts for being a healthy heterosexual male--
Once again, your deluded. You have bad reputation becuase everyone hates you.

And who said i was gay?

BANNED
Your deluded. Trust me. Look at your rep points. Dont see any green there for originality!
I don't see what my reputation points have to say about my originality! As for being deluded, well, that means a lot from someone who makes a religion out of fantasy novels about witchcraft and such! A fine one to talk about originality and self-delusion!

BANNED
Once again, your deluded. You have bad reputation becuase everyone hates you.

And who said i was gay?
My reputation has been harmed by the people who have been relentlessly attacking me for some reason or other, and hostilely maligning me--much in the mode of tabloid journalism.

As for you being gay, well, I came to that deduction based on my own observation of the kinds of gay things you say in here--to say nothing of the fact that you seem to identify with Dame Edna! I mean, would any self-respecting straight guy carry on about "isn't it spooky, possums?" That is a total giveaway! Anyone who says things like "isn't it spooky, possums?" has got to be gay! QED!

Gosh Django, I don't think your gay at all, even though I know what your talking about. Actually I don't think anyone here thinks you're gay, even the ones accusing you of that persuasion--I actually think it's an attempt to get your ire up.

BTW, 4 red rep "gems", how many points is that? Were they given to you by individual members(with explainations), or were they just there one day?