Horror Movie Title Help (kidnappers, deserted road, time loop)

Tools    

I could use some help in finding the name of a movie. I'll list as much as I can remember about it.

Short version: Horror thriller about two kidnapped young women, and man and woman kidnappers on deserted road, with monster and time loop ending.

Long version: Starts off with the man kidnapper inside of a gas station talking to the strange clerk while the woman kidnapper is on the phone with the man who ordered the ransom. After the clerk says something morbid to the man, he shoots the clerk, and takes a road map from the counter, and leaves. They drive until they reach a side road blocked by a gate, which they open and drive down it. The scenery is like Midwest, with no trees, only small foliage. The road is desolate and the sun is setting. The only vehicle they encounter is a van, which wrecks into them. The kidnappers get out with guns drawn, and the man shoots the driver of the van, but the audience doesn't get a good look at him. Somehow in the altercation, the man kills one of the kidnapped girls, but not the one they need for ransom. The sun sets, and the killed girl comes back as a monster, that looks inspired from Japanese folklore, with white dress and long black hair. The monster supposedly kills the man, and injures the woman kidnapper. She, and the girl hide in the car, and soon run and hide in the van. The woman kidnapper eventually dies from wounds obtained from the monster, and it's only the young kidnapped woman left. *here is where it gets fuzzy* it ends up being a time loop paradox, and it turns out the man kidnapper survived, and is actually driving the van that crashes into themselves back in time. The kidnapped girl is confronted by the man that ordered the kidnapping, and is taunting her about the time loop scenario, and says they are stuck in it. She ends up killing herself or something to finally end it.

I watched it on one of those sketchy movie sites back in like 2012-2013. It may be foreign, but was in English. Didn't look low budget either. I've had absolutely no luck finding any mention of it. Please help.

Ok, I found it. It is called "Devil's Mile". Thanks for the help everyone...