Zombies wearing turtleneck sweaters

Tools    

Daniel
I remember seeing this movie when I was very young on HBO. I didn't have time to watch it because I was busy goofing off with my friends. All I could remember after all these years was zombies wearing turtle neck sweaters. But i don't think I knew what a zombie was. I think I had them confused with vampires.

Daniel
There was a wikipedia page with humorous quote for this movie. It's a shame I can't find it now.

The wikipedia has a list of zombie movies here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_films

I feel fairly certain, with my powers of serenity, that the movie was called "Night of the Zombie."

A landmark scene had a zombie riding a bicycle up the side of a lighthouse.

Another name I remember for this movie is "Princess from Hell." I swear there was a character named Edea Kramer, like in Final Fantasy VIII. The thing is, I argued she wasn't a demon but was trying to help. Also, I didn't know her last name until now. Kramer!

The actress is listed as Jennifer Lee on the IMDB.

Unbilled Jennifer is in the video "Who Wants to be Lonely" by KISS at 1:03.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Hysterical (1983)

A repeated joke is that the "zombies" all wear turtle-neck sweaters and say "What difference does it make?" at which point the heroes all run off screaming "Zombies".

Daniel
The joke, I think, was that the two main protagonists did not notice that their supervisors' personalities were changing, until they began discussing that they were all wearing turtle neck sweaters.

The effect on your personality of becoming a zombie is just like going through gifted studies at Niceville High School.