Beatle's vinly collection

Tools    

I'll separate it into two categories: those my dad bought and those I bought (with his money ).

Dad

Since there are about 700 of them, I guess I'll be editing this until I'm done.

Me

Since there are 100 - 200 of those, I'll edit.

1. ABBA Ring Ring
2. ABBA Waterloo
3. ABBA ABBA

If it hasn't been noticed, I'm a huge vinyl freak. Many re-issues.

Recent

I bought it from Music on vinyl

From Back to Black.

I collect vinyl too, had to start mine over from scratch when I moved here.
How many you got,baby? Probably all progressive metal..yaknow, what ever's left of King Crimson.

So, I went yesterday to the center of the city to buy LPs. I'd like to emphasize here that all I buy has to be new,not second hand, i'd rather buy a CD then.

Yesterday:

So, it's this second one.

They finally released the American trilogy (Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Station to Station) this year. Next is the Berlin trilogy (Heroes, Low, Scarry Monsters and Super Creeps) next year. Then Let's Dance, Tonight. After that I'm not really interested at what he did. So,

I finally got you, sucker!

Can you believe I payed 150 Euros for this?

We've got loads too between husband & myself. Jazz, classical & rock predominate.

We've got loads too between husband & myself. Jazz, classical & rock predominate.
If I add my boyfriend's it's a lot more. We co own everything but I keep our vinyls sorted separately. His is a mess. Mine is meticulously arranged.

@Beatle, not sure. Not an awful lot as I go on a record hunt when I can but not as often as I'd like. I try to stay away from ebay auctions otherwise I'd soon be a pauper. And it's not all prog rock, it's quite eclectic.

Any Beatles?

If I add my boyfriend's it's a lot more. We co own everything but I keep our vinyls sorted separately. His is a mess. Mine is meticulously arranged.

@Beatle, not sure. Not an awful lot as I go on a record hunt when I can but not as often as I'd like. I try to stay away from ebay auctions otherwise I'd soon be a pauper. And it's not all prog rock, it's quite eclectic.
Have you ever seen a man who's not a mess?I'm all over the place, baby! I sometimes don't even know...anything. I feel like my mind is the universe, and the universe is my mind in time. sometimes. In time in time

So, any Beatles?

I don't know what's the most expensive record ever made, but I saw a few years back online some crazy Japanese UNIQUE Plastic Ono Band by John. It costed several thousand dollars! The only product of its kind! Iwt was 500 grams or like! Christ, that would snap most record players.

Of course. What's yours is yours. And what's his is yours also.

Have you ever seen a man who's not a mess?I'm all over the place, baby! I sometimes don't even know...anything. I feel like my mind is the universe, and the universe is my mind in time. sometimes. In time in time

This is why I like when you show up!

This is why I like when you show up!
Hey, thanks, man! you're also probably my fave conversionalist along with Rules, Yoda...at least out of the guys. Let's face it, we don't compare to women.

I like sooo many members MM, Cricket, Mark, Chypmunk, Dad, Edarsanal, but they're just too busy i guess. Look at the two of us sods...do we really have nothing better to do?

Any Beatles?

So, any Beatles?

I don't know what's the most expensive record ever made, but I saw a few years back online some crazy Japanese UNIQUE Plastic Ono Band by John. It costed several thousand dollars! The only product of its kind! Iwt was 500 grams or like! Christ, that would snap most record players.

Of course. What's yours is yours. And what's his is yours also.
I like them, but don't have anything on vinyl.

I thoguht I'd sort of pull myself togeter here, and list the whole 15 000 alphabetically in a single post. Is that possible? Then I'd give links to other posts, where I'd do the album cover,maybe some songs,and info on the album.

So, Ill begin.

In this last cycle of buying which begun in 2002, which is about the time when they started re-issuing old titles at an exponantial rate, I still haven't even opened, unsealed, nor unpackaged a single record. It's not even about music any more. It's become philantely, like I'm collecting stamps or whatever.

Ring Ring is the debut studio album by the Swedish group credited to Björn Benny & Agnetha Frida, who would later become the pop group ABBA.

Released 26 March 1973

Label: Polar

Genre Folk, Pop, schlager

The album was a chart-topping album in Belgium, and a big success in the Netherlands, Norway and South Africa.The album was re-released in Australasia in 1975, but was not released in the United Kingdom until 1992, and the United States until 1995.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
ABBA were HUGE here, and still are.

This is the original Polar LP. My dad bought it when it came out.

This
is the one I bought. It's expensive as hell.

Waterloo is the second studio album by the Swedish pop group ABBA, and the first released internationally. It was originally released in Sweden on 4 March 1974 through Polar Music. The album's title track won ABBA the 1974 Eurovision song contest, despite the stiffest competition ever, including Olivia Newton-John etc., and became a worldwide smash-hit, launching the group's career.

WaterlooABBA (Waterloo)

My my
At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself
Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo.

Released 4 March 1974

Recorded
24 September 1973 – 20 February 1974

Recording sessions for Waterloo began on 24 September 1973 with the track "Dance (While the Music Still Goes On)".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterloo_(album)

I actually include those I don't, but wish to have, like this one.

ABBA is the third (second internationally) studio album by ABBA. It was originally released on 21 April 1975 through Polar Music and featured hits "Mamma Mia" and "SOS".

Recorded 22 August 1974–16 March 1975

Genre Pop

info