Happy 70th Birthday, Donald Trump, the Next President of the U.S.A!

Tools    

Happy Birthday Mr. Trump! I believe you will prevail over all the Trumphobia surrounding you to finally make America rich again, safe again, and strong again.

Welcome to the human race...
Remembering last year when people were actually going "Isn't it funny how 1985A Biff looks like Trump?" and the writers actually came out and said "Well, yeah, where do you think we got the idea?"

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I think it's funny Trump demanding respect for America. If he's elected, America will become the joke of the world. Oh well...

I think it's funny Trump demanding respect for America. If he's elected, America will become the joke of the world. Oh well...
Aren't we already the joke of the world?

I hope people from outside the U.S. realize how little those threats of disdain resonate with us, given how frequently they get made, and how glib and uninformed the outsiders' commentary on our political debates usually are. I'm routinely stunned by how often people from other parts of the world seem totally perplexed by common counterarguments about guns or healthcare, as if they'd never even been exposed to them before.

I hope people from outside the U.S. realize how little those threats of disdain resonate with us, given how frequently they get made, and how glib and uninformed the outsiders' commentary on our political debates usually are. I'm routinely stunned by how often people from other parts of the world seem totally perplexed by common counterarguments about guns or healthcare, as if they'd never even been exposed to them before.
It's like Orson Welles said, you can't say anything about America, good or bad, that isn't true.