Your thoughts on Ice Age: Collision Course Trailer?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Will Ice Age: Collision Course be as good as its prequels? The Trailer did convince me that it's gonna be a good animated movie. what are your thoughts?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice-age-5-2048x1152.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	290.3 KB
ID:	25877  

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

I can never manage to watch the entirely of one of this movie's trailers. I tried normally once and ditched after like twenty seconds, then I tried with no sound a couple times so I could just look at the visuals because the movie looks very pretty, but I always lose my resolve at the part with the llama, which ramps up the stupid and they seem adamant on putting in every trailer.

It looks terrible, is what I'm trying to say. Except the visuals, they look great, but even then...darn it, movie/trailer, stop showing me characters' butts.

Movie Forums Member
I can never manage to watch the entirely of one of this movie's trailers. I tried normally once and ditched after like twenty seconds, then I tried with no sound a couple times so I could just look at the visuals because the movie looks very pretty, but I always lose my resolve at the part with the llama, which ramps up the stupid and they seem adamant on putting in every trailer.

It looks terrible, is what I'm trying to say. Except the visuals, they look great, but even then...darn it, movie/trailer, stop showing me characters' butts.
XD your post made me laugh. Well just wait until the movie is just. You might like it