Finding Nemo

Tools    

It was beauty killed the beast.
The fifth film, Finding Nemo, by the amazing team at Pixar is being released this Friday (5/30)!!!! The story concerns an clown fish who is searching for his lost son Nemo with the help of a forgetful friend, and many other auquatic creatures along the way. The CG animation looks completely amazing, and Pixar has shown itself to be very reliable in giving us imaginative, humorous, quirky, spellbinding stories. Kong expects this movie to be a highly entertaining gem.

Here are a few of the actors whose voices you'll get to hear: Albert Brooks, Ellen Degeneroes, Willem Dafoe, Geoffery Rush, and Eric Bana.

Anyone else excited to see it?

Every Pixar film is a joy to behold. It's just that simple. They're doing wonders for the industry both artistically and technologically.

I hope to bear Steve Jobs' child sometime in the near future.

Impossible, but you could ask Ellen Degeneres to do it for you. Inform me who I should invite to the baby shower, and if you want Hank or Lou as the stripper.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I can't wait! All of the Pixar movies have been incrediblely cool. This one shows no signs of becoming anything less than it's predecessors. 5/30 EVERYONE!

Originally posted by jrs
There are going to be cameos from other Pixar characters in Finding Nemo . Make sure ya look carefully.
Do you have any idea which character from their next film will be in this one?

Originally posted by jrs
Look for Buzz Lightyear ...I know that one for a fact
Kong'll look for him. The pizza truck that has been in all of their films so far should be in this one too.

What Kong was asking though is if you know what character from their next film The Incredibles will have a cameo in this one.

That time of year again when rich, moneygrubbing film execs release a 'clever' animated film that attempts to appeal to children and adults simultaneously. Give these creators their due, these films are fun.

This "Nemo" film looks rather ambitious. However, I have to point out something about these animated films. Look, animals are not like this. Fish and pelicans aren't buddies, they don't joke around with sharks, and none of these deep sea creatures are behaving in this slapstick manner that these Disney films portray. I wish Disney or whoever made this "Nemo" would just level with kids. I know kids can accept the truth. The best animated films are the serious ones. That movie about "Secrets of NIMH", that is a serious kids movie. None of this knee-slapping junk, those mice and rats are in a life and death struggle. Remember that movie about the bunny rabbits, where this group of bunnies runs away from home just before it gets bulldozed by land developers, find a new home on a mountaintop, have no females, kidnap females from a nearby farm to reproduce, still dont have enough, attempt to kidnap more from some Nazi/Fascist bunnies, starting a war with the Nazi/fascist bunnies, get attacked on the mountain by the Nazi/fascist bunnies, and get saved by a giant labrador retriever who mutilates 99% of the attacking Nazi bunnies? Did you see that? That is a great animated film, no sugarcoating. Blood, violence, gore, and no stupid song and dance numbers.

Animals are not like Jerry Lewis. Please portray them accurately.

Rock & Roll.

Focker.

Originally posted by Focker
That time of year again when rich, moneygrubbing film execs release a 'clever' animated film that attempts to appeal to children and adults simultaneously. Give these creators their due, these films are fun.

This "Nemo" film looks rather ambitious. However, I have to point out something about these animated films. Look, animals are not like this. Fish and pelicans aren't buddies, they don't joke around with sharks, and none of these deep sea creatures are behaving in this slapstick manner that these Disney films portray. I wish Disney or whoever made this "Nemo" would just level with kids. I know kids can accept the truth. The best animated films are the serious ones. That movie about "Secrets of NIMH", that is a serious kids movie. None of this knee-slapping junk, those mice and rats are in a life and death struggle. Remember that movie about the bunny rabbits, where this group of bunnies runs away from home just before it gets bulldozed by land developers, find a new home on a mountaintop, have no females, kidnap females from a nearby farm to reproduce, still dont have enough, attempt to kidnap more from some Nazi/Fascist bunnies, starting a war with the Nazi/fascist bunnies, get attacked on the mountain by the Nazi/fascist bunnies, and get saved by a giant labrador retriever who mutilates 99% of the attacking Nazi bunnies? Did you see that? That is a great animated film, no sugarcoating. Blood, violence, gore, and no stupid song and dance numbers.

Rock & Roll.

Focker.
Winner of "The Stupidest Post of the Day Award"!

Originally posted by Focker

Rock & Roll.

Focker.

Try.. The most "Assinine" post of the day!

Put me in your pocket...
I totally agree with you Kong......on everything.

I'm really looking foward to seeing this movie with my kids.

I think I need to go take a prozac before I start venting...

Have you even seen Finding Nemo Focker? I also have to ask what the difference is in having mice in a life and death struggle and a fish captured by humans for food… from what I read, that’s what happens to Nemo… wouldn’t that be a real life and death struggle too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
You moron Focker. I am in awe of the dumbness of that post. But that has been pretty much established already, so I won't comment any more on how stupid that was.

Is anyone familiar with Saturday Night Live? If so, I think a more accurate title for Focker would be "The Beatin' of tha Week". What no one? (cricket noise)

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, but I found Nemo.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	i found nemo.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1151  

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, but I found Nemo
Why God Why??? He was just a fish.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I must become Caligari..!
Can't Wait, this ones going to be a doosey.

As for "fockers" post

Well why doesn’t the film industry portray animals accurately?? You may ask.

Because who the F*** would pay 12 dollars to go and see a rabbit eat sleep and S*** for 90 minutes.
A lot of films are not realistic and that’s why (Some of them) are so popular. They take people away from the real world and stimulated their imagination.

I happened to notice that one of your favourite films is John Woo’s Face/Off (1997), Ohh and this is the most realistic film ever , I also noticed that you disliked with a passion (in my view) the most realistic depiction of war and how it effects the people directly and indirectly involved with it, Deer Hunter, The (1978).

As Ali G would say NUFF SAID!

(Some Bias about Face/Off seeing that it is (in my view) the worst (along with Dude Where’s My car) piece of crap that has been flattened, had millions of dollars thrown at it and then shoved in a projector, that I have ever seen)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...