Thoughts on Gummo?

Tools    

I love this movie. Korine's an insane guy. I just wanted people's opinion on this movie.

I think you're going to get a lot of split decisions about this one. I quite liked it, but it really violated my mind.

As someone who's been to Xenia, Ohio, I can say it captures the essence of that whacked out little city.

I enjoyed it... I consider it a movie about White Trash America.... It has some crazy funny parts to it...

my favorites were the two little cowboys and what they were saying to that kid with the rabbit ears....

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Gotta finally watch it. Spring Breakers is the only Korine I've seen and I like his 'f*ck you all' approach.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
My thoughts are...complicated. I've seen the film at least two or three times and it's definitely got some moments that leave an impression. Even so, I'm hard-pressed to think of it as good or enjoyable to the point where it ended up on a "100 worst movies" list I did a few years ago (though it wouldn't crack it now). Rating-wise, I'd say it's a
but there's a lot more weight to it than my typical

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I forgot the particular Mofo, but someone has "Gummo" on their avatar. I was recommended this movie by a good source, so I might see it soon. The ratings were sooo low, but it sounds like it's a "love it or hate it" type of movie.

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
One of my all-time favourite films. There are very few directors I respect as much as Korine.