Freddy vs. Jason

Tools    

come on ppl let's get to the bottom of this...is it going to happen or not???
and honestly who do you want/or see winning?

my vote: Freddy...he is alot more powerful(technique wise) yeah so jason can't die...neither can freddy plus freddy will be alittle harder to catch in my book...i mean jason doesnt sleep!

Freddy VS Jason is going to happen. But it wont be for a little while, at least another year or more. They are working on another Friday the 13th movie first. Its suppose to be Jason in outerspace or something like that. I believe the plot has Jason frozen with a bunch of poeple in space, they unfreeze him and then he probably kills them all, something like that, you get the idea.

When Freddy VS Jason does finally come out, My bet is the producers go the safe route and they both die, you can't have one killer go over the other, too many die hard fans would be upset. If I had to pick some one though, I'd say Freddy, he's funnier. Well actually strike that, If I had to pick someone, I'd have Micheal Meyers come in and kill them both. Halloween rules!

lol i never thought about that one...that would probaly be something else michael myers or some other killer getting involved and killing them both

kool but still i want freddy to win and get going on a murder spree again

Didn't see it.
This would be a pretty funny movie.

Taken from Dark Horizons today
Freddy vs. Jason

As mentioned before, shooting begins in Canada on September 9th on the ultimate horror icon battle movie. However, one rather odd thing has emerged - various audition attendees have claimed to have received brief synopses of the project which is using the tagline "Forget Godzilla vs. King Kong - this is the horror clash of them all!". As for the synopsis itself? "Freddy and Jason are going head on and "dead" on, and what's gonna happen when a group of teenagers are thrown into the mix...What the hell do you think is gonna happen?". From all indications there's about five major characters aside from all the creepy creatures of the night.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm just stupid enough to want to see this. But it won't be as fun as any of the originals, though. Nobody now can make good slasher flicks. They avoid a lot of the blood and nudity that made the genre famous. Fangoria must be struggling for any horror movies worth covering. House of 1000 Corpses comes out this fall, though, and that could be very cool. I still want Evil Dead 4, too.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
I still want Evil Dead 4, too.
Be patient my child, Ash will make his return.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by jrs1013
As mentioned before, shooting begins in Canada on September 9th on the ultimate horror icon battle movie. However, one rather odd thing has emerged - various audition attendees have claimed to have received brief synopses of the project which is using the tagline "Forget Godzilla vs. King Kong - this is the horror clash of them all!". As for the synopsis itself? "Freddy and Jason are going head on and "dead" on, and what's gonna happen when a group of teenagers are thrown into the mix...What the hell do you think is gonna happen?". From all indications there's about five major characters aside from all the creepy creatures of the night.
Nuh uh! Get out! OH MY GOD. THAT IS GOING TO SUCK.

I saw JASON X... it should have been called what the previous film was called, "Jason Goes To Hell", because that's exactly what happened. That movie was hell. It totally trashed the series.

"Freddy Vs. Jason" is going to trash the Nightmare series. I just know it will... nobody can make a decent horror film anymore.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Jason
... nobody can make a decent horror film anymore.
A few have come close. House on Haunted Hill was one I enjoyed. Sure, it got hokie at times, but it was fun. Other than that, no good horror movies. With Resurrection out in a few days, the horror genre sinks deeper into B-Movie hell.

Originally posted by Jason
"Freddy Vs. Jason" is going to trash the Nightmare series. I just know it will.

Only time will tell. When the two of the best characters in the world of horror get down and dirty..........anything can happen.

I'll tell you what will happen. It's happened in all of the scripts I've read:

- Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees are icons in whatever town the movie's set in. Their killings are historic. Sometimes, there's a Freddy cult, full of gothic teenaged murderers.

- Freddy kills more than Jason.

- Horny teenagers are in trouble. Luckily, they know everything about Freddy and Jason. If they don't, they'll ask a weirdo in town for answers.

- Jason comes back to life and befriends the teenagers because Freddy is the real bad guy and he made Jason evil somehow.

- Freddy kills teenagers, Jason defends them by trying to kill Freddy.

- Jason kills Freddy and wins the battle, but then Jason dies. Surviving teenagers watch.

- THE END!

Horror needs to be taken to a different level other then the odd horny teenager getting knocked off. I'm sick of that. Soon we all will be victim in some persons ultimate plan to murder the one person who ends up surviving.

Sure, Elm street was tops, but after scream and just past IKWYDLS, it should have stopped at Valentines.

I have the answer.

Why have two different killers from different horror stories that spanned some stupid sequels together? Get those thinkers on it Double time because it brobably will be just the same as everything.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
If i were to make the movie I would want Freddy to win. The man can't die, he is in your dreams??? I mean Jason is real, the dude walks around. Does he ever get tired and sleep? where does he go to the bathroom? I mean Freddy can't die, the only way to not let him bother you is if you ignore him or like they say "don't fall asleep" but you know you have to sleep...So he is going to be there anyway. The man can and will be the superior in a movie like that.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally posted by moviefan20
where does he go to the bathroom?
Either in the woods or the same place George Michael goes. They never said.

Back in 1997, I printed that whole script out and I still have it somewhere. Boy, was I dumb then.

I used to think it was the best version that could possibly be made, but I was so wrong. They couldn't use Alice from "Nightmare 5" and Jessica and Steven from "Jason Goes To Hell" for "Freddy Vs. Jason" now, no matter how cool I'd find it. Plus, Freddy and Jason are just so... different and changed in that script, and hardly in it at all. And who really cares about that Thanos guy?

I really don't think "Freddy Vs. Jason" can work any way now. It should have been made at the very end of the 80s to finish off the decade of those horror films. "Jason X" was a flop, and the worst in that series. Freddy hasn't been around in almost 10 years, and the funny Freddy hasn't been seen in 11 years.

The movie better not be taken seriously, and I don't want a bunch of helpless teenagers running around trying to stop Freddy or Jason (though I know this is going to happen). I think the movie should begin with Freddy and Jason being old friends like Jay and Silent Bob (Freddy's the Jay and Jason's the Silent Bob). Then, they should turn against each other. I really think they should fight by trying to see who can kill the most teenagers during the flick, not by doing something WWF-related. It would be a lot of fun because Jason always kills more teenagers in his movies. Freddy should try to beat him.

After I read it, I agree. I don't wanna see some ridiculous teen-chasing movie. Remember that script was written years ago. What I have been hearing is that this movie is dark and is "the battle of a lifetime". I am dying to see this and leaving my negative thoughts behind. I can't wait