Please help! Need movie title.

Tools    

This has been buggin me for a long time and any help would be appreciated. I remember seeing a movie a few years ago about a couple that was soon to be married. All I can remember is the plot was centered around buying a new sports car that looked just like a Lamborghini, but it wasn't. For some reason the name "Trovari" sticks in my mind. This of course was a "B" flick on HBO in the mid to late eighties. Thanks.

Can you remember any other details from it?

I know the movie...and can give some more details...

like he said 1980's film...starring a Richard Grieco like actor...he want to impress a girl by buying a Lamborghini, but can't afford one...he ends getting sold on the idea anyway by a cheapskate saleman who lets him jump in a car building software program that looks like a sit down arcade racing game...when he gets the car he doesn't gt very far as it coughs and sputters then falls apart on the road...

Horrorphiliac

^^^ don't remember what its called though....and I by the time I remember it, this thread will be closed, im sure of it

Anyone know the movie containing a scene like this:

One guy says to another guy something like: "Did you get any (or "did you get some")..." then he makes a wacky, complicated, twisty hand gesture to signify having sex.

It could have been released anywhere from 1978 to 1999 or 2000.

My friend has given me this mission impossible. Please help!

Breakfest Club?