My Bloody Valentine (End of Movie Spoiler!)

Tools    

can anybody tell me who the killer is in My Bloody Valentine? i need 2 know but cant find the video or DVD anywhere! Please help!

the name of the killer is Harry Warden a miner who was forced to eat other miners flesh during a cave in or somthing and went mad. as for finding the movie i found it at my local walmart rereleased on DVD

Welcome to the human race...
Actually, in a twist ending it turns out to be one of the main characters.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I think since it's dated 2003, he's asking about the 1981 original.

yeah i know i was talking about the original

was really bored so just went looking through the last few pages and see if i can help people out

The guy asked the question six years ago and if the post count is any indication, he hasn't been back since and it's probably safe to assume he won't. So what's the point?

Others have done the same thing, in the past. Some people like answering questions. I really don't think it's a big deal, either way.

I did alter the title, though, to warn people.

Thank you Destiney

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Nothing wrong with answering the old questions. Although the odds of someone popping in just out of the blue needing that exact question answered would be like winning the lottery twice in one week.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Iroquois i donot remember that surprise ending you mentioned earlier was that perhaps in the remake

No, I saw the original as part of a horror film festival back in March and this is how it went...

Harry Warden goes on his initial spree back in the 60s. He kills one of his victims in his own house. The victim's young son witnesses the killing and grows up to be Axel, one of the cast of characters being stalked by Warden. From what I can gather the killing traumatises Axel enough to turn him into the new Harry Warden. At least, that's how it's supposed to be.

oh yah your right you made it sound like it was an alternate ending or a deleted scene or somthing

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yeah, Iro's right, but when he said main killer, I was just thinking Harry Warden, not the person it was in the end.