Release Date: May 27, 2016
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Bryan Singer
Screenwriter: Simon Kinberg, Mike Dougherty, Dan Harris
Starring:
  • Jennifer Lawrence (Raven / Mystique) ,
  • Channing Tatum (Remy LeBeau / Gambit) - rumored
  • Hugh Jackman (Logan / Wolverine) - rumored
  • Michael Fassbende (Erik Lensherr / Magneto)
  • James McAvoy (Charles Xavier)
  • Evan Peters (Peter / Quicksilver)
  • Nicholas Hoult (Hank McCoy / Beast)
  • Brendan Pedder (En Sabah Nur / Apocalypse) - rumored
Synopsis: All that is known at the moment is that the story takes place in 1983.

Bryan Singer Teases the X-Men: Apocalypse Treatment

Earlier today director Bryan Singer has posted on his instagram a tease of the treatment of X-Men: Apocalypse by Singer, himself, Simon Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris.

It is the prologue battle, set at the Nile and involving the Four Horsemen who were also seen in the end credits scene of X-Men: Days of Future Past along with En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse).

Source: ComingSoon

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
So looking forward to this

But Channing Tatum

DoFP was an awesome movie. Probably the best superhero movie since The Dark Knight Rises.

This I am anticipating heaps.

So looking forward to this

But Channing Tatum
I agree.....they need to find someone better... I think Tatum Channing for one is to broad shouldered and too tall to play Gambit...

someone who resembles a younger Guy Pierce would be good.....

I hope a miracle happens and Channing Tatum suddenly becomes a suitable Gambit. Why do the worst actors have to be cast as this character?

BTW, I really hoped they had got the original cast to star in this. I like the new cast, and Fassbender and McAvoy are awesome as Magneto and Xavier, but since we've got characters like Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast and Angel back, I think it's the perfect time to do a full on, all-star X-Men movie with Blink, Warpath, Bishop (even though he should've been important in the DoFP storyline dammit!), older Quicksilver and the Human Torch guy. Oh well, I just hope it's good.

Oh... Evan Peters is also returning as Quicksilver. After rumours of a new actor playing the role, the filmmakers have realised fans liked Peters in the role and liked the way the character was portrayed too, and have cast him again.

Master of My Domain
Yay it's Bryan Singer once again- IMO he was born to direct X-men movies with excellence.

X - Men: Future of the Past is quite wonderful. I hope this next chapter will go far beyond my imagination. But now, gotta wait for a very long time.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I liked DOFP but i felt it was a little rushed and a tad lacking, just wasn't the spectacle i was hoping for. I felt the overpowered sentinel battle from the beginning was just copied and pasted in the subsequent battle, kinda lame i thought.

However, there were good performances and i thought Dinklage was amazing, i just think the Apocalypse will be the one.

I wish from this movie to be epic as Days of Future Past

News is a couple days old...

The Rock might not be playing Apocalypse...

It may be Tom Hardy.

Excited.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
I doubt there was ever a chance of Rock playing Apocalypse, and Tatum playing Gambit is very lame IMO.

Everything else looks alright so far, hoping this film can top off a really good X-trilogy, unlike the last one that ended poorly with Last Stand.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Everybody's favorite punching bag from Drive is going to be Apocalypse.

Oscar Isaac has closed a deal to play the main villain in X-Men: Apocalypse, TheWrap has learned.

Isaac has been the frontrunner to play Apocalypse for the past two weeks, though Idris Elba and Pedro Pascal were also under consideration, since a deal was never a foregone conclusion.

Apocalypse's real name is En Sabah Nur, which translates to "the first one," alluding to the fact that he is considered the first human born with the mutant-X gene. Given his ancient heritage, he is extremely powerful and considers himself a God.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...ypse/70061898/

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
According to IMDB Oscar Isaac is playing Apocalypse and Channing Tatum is playing Gambit. I am just glad that they are finally including Gambit in some of these movies. He was always my favorite.

According to IMDB Oscar Isaac is playing Apocalypse and Channing Tatum is playing Gambit. I am just glad that they are finally including Gambit in some of these movies. He was always my favorite.
He was in one of the other films (Wolverine: Origin)... Taylor Kitsch played him.. I would rather have Taylor than Channing. seriously!