What about your nick?

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
How or why did you get/choose the nickname you use on this site?

Here's my story.

My name is Peter, but my friends call me Pidde. Now, there's this song by Fu Manchu called "Godzilla". (Actually it's originally by Blue Oyster Cult, but whatever...). Me and my friends were being silly one time and I changed some of the lyrics in that song, like changing "Godzilla" to "Piddzilla". A friend of mine thought that was so funny so he started calling me Piddzilla on a regular basis. (No one but him does it though. IRL, that is...). There you have it.

So what about you guys?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Actually there is no story behind mine because my name is Caitlyn... some of my friends call me Cait or Cat though...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by Caitlyn
Actually there is no story behind mine because my name is Caitlyn... some of my friends call me Cait or Cat though...
Well, I'm sorry to say it but your nick is one of the nicks around here least surrounded by mystic.

But Cat is nice...

Im loco en La Cabesa, so Im a nutcase, but frutkake sounds better and the Spelling looks cool....or so I think!

(loco en la Cabesa) Crazy in the Head!

I usually used LordFoul because that's the central evil character of my favorite books; The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant: The Unbeliever by Stephen R. Donaldson. When I went back to gaming after a long hiatus I soon found out that more people use it now. My good freinds nic is Slaytanika (he's a huge fan of Slayer, Satan, and Hitler ), so I kind of merged the two. Don't think that I love what he loves either, and if it were any other person I wouldn't have anything to do with 'em. But as it is, he's harmless.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
I went back to school in 1999. I decided to major in print journalism ( I was already a television reporter: I wanted to explore my options) and when I set up my college internet account I used "reporter99"; what I was, and the year.

Then I set up my MSN account and reporter99 was already taken, so I turned the "99" upside-down", making it 66.

When I initially joined MoFo, I used "reporter66" but for some reason, not too long after I joined, I could no longer post things because it always said I hadn't signed in. I asked Chris why; I don't think he ever figured it out, so I re-registered as r3port3r66, and so far no problems.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

my real name is daniel, but it was taken, so with a flash of inspiration i decided to spell in backwards, hence, leinad.

I liked the name. It came from me.

Then afterawhile, I stopped liking the name, so I changed my name to my real name "Jason" since I love my real name.

But then using my real name on this board looked dull to me, so I went back to this name.

not much to say about mine
i'm a HUGE fan of the Halloween movie series and my main man michael is listed as TheShape in the credits for all of the movies
and well...the 82 is my birthyear so i just kinda threw it in there too

Mine's a reference to "Bloody Sam" Peckinpah's masterpiece The Wild Bunch (1969) where William HOLDEN plays PIKE Bishop. It's just that simple.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Cause my name is Nicole...............and everyone calls me either Nikki or Nik................

My parents call me......NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
Well....

I've had this name for about five years. It basically means that I am a minion to telivision and film.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I am a huge fan of the anime feature Castle of Cagliostro, which was created by a man named Monkey Punch (Probably NOT his real name...). I liked the name a lot, it sounded like a martial arts move that would be performed by apes, and I'm a huge Kung Fu and Planet of The Apes movie geek. This is about it, really. My name was very nearly Crane Fist, after the Rancid song.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

n is the first initial of my name Nicky
7of9 (said Seven of Nine) is my favourite Star Trek Voyager character

lines palsy is a character i made up for a story about 4 years ago, originally i was going to call him linus paulsey, but i liked lines palsy better.

Everyones got some deep story about his/her name.

Mine is simple. Travis Bickle is the main character of Taxi Driver. I'm sure everyone knew that. If not, I'm sure the avatar gave it away.

i've brougth up this thread again as i really want to know what BLIBBLOBBLIBB is

it sounds to me like the immortal words of Captain AJ Rimmer, Space Adventurer (Red Dwarf) in the Backwards episode ..."flobidob blib blob blib"

i loooooove the crimson midget