Can you suggest some movies like "Waking Life"?

Tools    

im looking for some movies like the movie Waking Life, im looking for films that make you think like this movie and donnie darko,a scanner darkly,Enter the Void,

also im looking for films that have a similar animation to the film or any other kind of strange or unique animation like waking life. thanks

For style of animation, check out Waltz with Bashir (2008), Ari Folman's stylized autobigraphical search through his own memories as an Israeli soldier in the 1982 Lebanon War. It actually meets both of your requirements.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

im looking for some movies like the movie Waking Life, im looking for films that make you think like this movie and donnie darko,a scanner darkly,Enter the Void...
I adore Louis Malle's My Dinner with Andre, which takes place almost entirely in a restaurant, with two friends having a real-time conversation. It is the ultimate talky, thinky flick.

One of my favorite authors, performers, and minds was Spalding Gray. His work was autobiographical, self-examining, self-deprecating, illuminating, funny, and three of his monologues were made into feature-length films: Swimming to Cambodia (1987 - Jonathan Demme), Monster in a Box (1992 - Nick Broomfield), and Gray's Anatomy (1996 - Steven Soderbergh). That's probably a good order to see them in, too.

As for some other philosophical and existential films, maybe check out Naked (1993 - Mike Leigh), Persona (1966 - Ingmar Bergman), The Tree of Life (2011 - Terrence Malick), The Fountain (2006 - Darren Aronofsky), Wings of Desire (1987 - Wim Wenders), The Music of Chance (1993 - Philip Haas), Smoke (1995 - Wayne Wang), Certified Copy (2010 - Abbas Kiarostami), Woman in the Dunes (1964 - Hiroshi Teshigahara), The Science of Sleep (2006 - Michel Gondry), and Melancholia (2011 - Lars von Trier), for starters? Actually a few of those filmmakers, Terry Malick, Ingmar Bergman, and Lars von Trier, you can pretty much pick any of their movies. Also just about all of Andrei Tarkovsky works (Solaris, The Mirror, Stalker, The Sacrifice). Anything that Charlie Kaufman wrote will do nicely (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Synecdoche, New York).

If you want some existentialism delivered in a genre plot, try Blade Runner (1982 - Ridley Scott), Angel Heart (1987 - Alan Parker), and Memento (2000 - Christopher Nolan). If you want it wrapped in a bit of comedy, try Barcelona (1994 - Whit Stillman), I ♥ Huckabees (2004 - David O. Russell), Groundhog Day (1993 - Harold Ramis), Crimes & Misdemeanors (1989 - Woody Allen), and plenty of Woody's other movies.

Also im looking for films that have a similar animation to the film or any other kind of strange or unique animation like waking life.
You may groove to Bill Plympton's stuff. He's best known for his animated shorts and commercials, but he has made a couple features as well: I Married A Strange Person! (1997) and Idiots & Angels (2008).

Sylvain Chomet has two wonderful features thus far, in The Triplets of Belleville (2003) and The Illusionist (2010).

You may want to give Watership Down (1978 - Martin Rosen) and The Plague Dogs (1981 - Martin Rozen) a look. Disney, they ain't.

And for one that is both existential and has some trippy animated sequences, try Alan Parker's film adaptation of Pink Floyd The Wall (1982).

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Allegro non troppo is a terrific satire on Fantasia in two ways. It has witty, surrealistic animation and a black-and-white live-action jab at Disney's serious attitude towards the orchestra/conductor presented as a slapstick Fellini spoof.

thanks guys im making a list, I did some research on my own if anyones interested I found some pretty intriguing flicks. including this one called "consuming spirits" the animation took 15 years to create. The only thing that sucks is I cant seem to find anywhere to watch the full film or even to purchase it. I cant post links yet cause I need 25 points so here is the film names you can see the trailers on youtube.
Consuming Spirits
[

heres a few others that looked interested during my research.

Metropia

Alois Nebel

Film Noir

Mind Game