Dark Knight Question

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The meeting between Lau and Lucius Fox in Hong Kong, Fox says something like;

"Mr Wayne didn't want you to think that we were deliberately wasting your time"

then Lau replies

"No just accidentally wasting it"

then Fox says

"Very good Mr Lau, accidentally" (or something like that)

My question is Fox is smiling like some big ironic joke has been played out but I never understood it, could someone explain what was so funny about Lau saying accidentally?

It would solve one of the great mysteries of my life.

But it seems like there is so much more to it than that.

So basically I'm just looking into it too much.

This is now listed as "answered" but in my mind the question is still surrounded in mystery.

I know this answered, this is how I see the situation... basically from Lau's point of view, Fox has been sent out to see Lau to cancel a multi squillion dollar deal, which understandably will peeve Lau off a bit.

So whatever Lau says, no matter how biting or arsey or pedantic or even insulting, Fox kinda has to agree with him and smile like a buffoon.

Kunius Reviews Google Us
I know this answered, this is how I see the situation... basically from Lau's point of view, Fox has been sent out to see Lau to cancel a multi squillion dollar deal, which understandably will peeve Lau off a bit.

So whatever Lau says, no matter how biting or arsey or pedantic or even insulting, Fox kinda has to agree with him and smile like a buffoon.

I agree with you, I'd be mad if I had just lost a "multi squillion dollar" deal lol.