Oz the great and powerful Chicago Free Ticket

Tools    

I m not sure if i should post this here but anyway...

After buying something in a comic store, i got a ticket to see Oz this Monday, march 4, but is only valid if i go with another person. The problem is, i m here in Chicago on vacations, i don t know anyone here, and i really want to see this movie.

So... if you re here in Chicago and you want to see this great movie, send me a mail to [email protected], or add me on Facebook, David Alberici and as soon as i accept your request, send me a message.

A little bit more information...
I live in Venezuela, i m 19 years old, i m a civil engineering student, i consider myself open minded and, i insist, i really want to see this movie!
The place is near the Grand-Red Station.

You'll either wake up in a tub of ice with various internal organs missing...

... or end up like Liam Neeson's daughter in Taken...

... or wake up with a hangover and a sore bottom.

Either way, you'll have some good stories to tell your mates down the local pub.

They'll more than likely see this and comment soon... I'll leave it for them to say, not my sort of thing to get involved.

Semper Fooey
Psychic isaac says ask the girl down the hall from you to go see oz with you even though she is not friendly when you say hi to her.

It is someone who wants to trap you into getting your bank account / credit card information. They will never meet you, they will only write to you.

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

I like the kidney liver waking up in a bath of ice thing myself...
You won't when you experience it in four years.

"... all I need is your credit card number..." - Mr Glass

EDIT/ADDITION: That's ok, Isaac... you'll be long gone before that happens.

Semper Fooey
Such crass cynicism on this thread,

No faith in your fellow man.

EDIT/ADDITION: That's ok, Isaac... you'll be long gone before that happens.
I'll only be 76 and getting ready to get married to my ninth wife, Israel (a foreign woman.) I will live to be 116. I'LL HAVE FORTY MORE YEARS LEFT! I'm still young. I'm only now really feeling like an adult. I die on December 30, 2057. Believe me, I'VE GOT TIME.