The Finale: Foreign Film Tournament

Tools    

Well this is it the two finalists are meeting. First there's Harry Limes Underground, the film from the Former Yugoslavia. In round one it beat Proximitys nomination of Pans Labyrinth, in an upset. After that it went to beat Wintertriangles Sawdust and Tinsel. After tying with rauldcs Sansho the Baliff, Underground went into its first tie round and it made it out alive. It then defeated Hitchfans Cries and Whispers, which was absolutely trucking its way through the tournament at the time. Then there's Honeykids nominee Double life of veronique from Poland. In round one it crushed Deadites The Devils Backbone, and then beat the nominee of Skepsis, Battle Royal. It faced its fellow Honeykid nominee Girl on The BRidge, which it tied with, but was the one that made it out of the tie round. And then finally it went on to defeat Mr.Minios Tarkovsky nominee Stalker. So here it is:

Underground (Harry Lime) vs Double Life Of Veronique (Honeykid)

Votes end January 31st

A battle between two great films...or, even better, a battle between a great member of Movie Forums and honeykid.

Since both are almost equally great films I'll go with Underground because I nominated it.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My evil plan was to quickly watch Underground and then vote the winner, but I am too lazy to watch that movie!