Four semifinalists, foriegn film tournament

Tools    

Well we are down to the final four. All movies have been making it through rough competition, and tight votes (except Cries and Whispers which has been dominating). Matchups are random here's what I got.

Underground (Harrylime) vs Cries and Whispers (Hitchfan)
Stalker (Mr.Minio) vs Double Life of Veronique (Honeykid)

Should be fun, votes finalized on January 22nd, giving about one and a half weeks. Vote away!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm going to watch Underground again before I vote. My first time viewing it was for this tournament and I liked it better the second viewing than the first. (and I was pretty impressed then) Let's see how I feel after the third.

I'm going to watch Underground again before I vote. My first time viewing it was for this tournament and I liked it better the second viewing than the first. (and I was pretty impressed then) Let's see how I feel after the third.
Where can you watch it? It's not on Netflix or YouTube or anything.

Stalker

Can someone PM me a link to Double Life of Veronique? I saw it in class as a sophomore but it's been a while and I don't remember much about it. Kinda felt bad voting for Stalker so hastily. Doubt my opinion will change, but I've got time to kill.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It's on YouTube. I tried sending you the link on my phone, but I'm doing something wrong. Just go to YouTube and search Underground Emir Kusturica.

It's on YouTube. I tried sending you the link on my phone, but I'm doing something wrong. Just go to YouTube and search Underground Emir Kusturica.
I did that and all I could find was one split into like theory parts with Spanish subtitles. Wait maybe it's because I'm using my IPhone, I'll have to try on PC.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Underground (Harry Lime) vs Cries and Whispers (Hitchfan)
Stalker (Mr. Minio) vs Double Life of Veronique (honeykid)

Underground (Harry Lime!!!) vs Cries and Whispers (Hitchfan)
Stalker (Mr.Minio) vs Double Life of Veronique (Honeykid)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Results

Underground-4. Cries and whispers-2
Stalker-3. Double Life of veronqiue- 4

The finale will be up by the end of the day.