Beverly Hills Cop
14.81%
4 votes
Beverly Hills Cop II
7.41%
2 votes
Beverly Hills Cop III
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
It isn't generally regarded as one of the greatest movie trilogies, but I think all three of these Eddie Murphy action-comedy vehicles deserve a look (the strange third one to a lesser extent). I doubt anyone will choose the second or the third, but I thought it'd be nice to get some thoughts from others on the series.

I've not long reviewed the franchise... first one is the best by far. The second one isn't too bad just not as fresh as the original and the third movie sucks big time.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The third one isn't too bad, in my eyes. It's definitely a strange movie, what with the lack of humor and the really weird editing towards the end, but I still liked it, for some reason.

Not big of any now, but I remember liking the second one more when younger, the one with the sequence where he is jumping all over a ferris wheel type theme park ride, think that was the second one.

The theme park one is the third one. It's all comic book and kid friendly compared to the first two which lets it down.

The first movie is awesome, but the second is a very close runner-up. I enjoyed the third movie, but I don't think it was a s good as the first two.

i have to say that beverly hills cop 2 intro sequence is second to none, i have it on my phone as i video, i watch it everytime before i go to work to get into the mood

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The theme park one is the third one. It's all comic book and kid friendly compared to the first two which lets it down.
Yeh I remember the theme park one being pretty silly, and I thought it was the beginning of Eddie's downfall. I loved the first two. #1 was probably my fave out of the two.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The original, by a mile. II is watchable and III is by-the-numbers. I've seen them all too often to count.

I thought part one was a perfect film for what it was-pure entertainment. I loved the vibe it had. I'm biased because of the circumstances I saw it under, ie being young, at the theater, in good company, having seen limited R rated films. Hard to imagine my reaction to it if I had seen it for the 1st time nowadays.

Part II was a stylized ghost of the 1st film. Had moments but was missing the authenticity in the performances and the Beverly Hills sunshine was orange and red instead of yellow and tan, which I hated.

Part 3 is a piece of dog *****. On every level.

First one was awesome!

Second one was okay, and I don't care for it much.

Third one was awful.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

i loved the second because its directed by my favorite director tony scott

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
I luv 1 and 2, there both awesome. but besides the director, 3 is garbagio

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The first two are great and had John Ashton returned as Taggert for the third film, it would have worked out much better. Hector Elizondo was okay as the replacement, but it just didn't mesh like Taggert. On the upside, Elizondo did deliver a great line when he constantly hears the Wonder World theme song: Can someone shut that f**king song off?!

Plus I did like the gag in 3 where Axel is dressed as the mascot and that punk kid punches him in the gut and Axel under his breath said what he needed to LOL.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I only saw the first two, and liked the first, but not the second.

There was a third one?

Yep. Don't you remember, it's the one with Uncle Dave and the overly long scene on the ferris wheel. Not a bad flick though, I'd rate the original as my favorite. Serge is pretty classic in the third.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
It isn't generally regarded as one of the greatest movie trilogies, but I think all three of these Eddie Murphy action-comedy vehicles deserve a look (the strange third one to a lesser extent). I doubt anyone will choose the second or the third, but I thought it'd be nice to get some thoughts from others on the series.
I thought most fans agreed that the first was the only good one, and disliked the sequels.

I saw the first one and liked it, but couldn't make it through the second one as I thought it got too over the top and cheesy. I saw some of the third as a kid, but not the whole thing.