Top ten films on Netflix Europe

Tools    

Hey guys i usually watch a movie on netflix a few nights a week can you recommend any that you have seen and liked
Just want to hear your guys opinions on the best films on netflix

So what are the top ten films then... I recommend ditching Netflix UK and going for an online rental like Blockbuster or Lovefilm. Might just be me though because as a film fan I want the best quality and that's still a blu-ray over streaming a film.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Still not sure what the relevance of the top ten in the title is. Slightly suspect the OP of some kind of failed attempt at advertising for Netflix. I don't know what it's like in the rest of Europe, but in the UK, yeah, not worth bothering with at all.

I have Lovefilm which has some movies on instant streaming as well as dvds/blu ryas through the post and that works quite well for me since I can watch a streamed film whenever I don't have any at home. But it's not as good quality, true.

Only had it briefly but some good films I recall seeing:

The Godfather
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (and the rest of the trilogy)
Sin City
Fargo
Drive

I used the trial period for both Netflix and LoveFilm, I found them both to have an incredibly poor selection. I thought services like that would tempt people to stop pirating, but with barely any decent films I can see it won't really make a difference to the industry's problem.