Hellraiser:Deader

Tools    

Taken from Dark Horizons

Hellraiser: Deader: A seventh chapter in the horror franchise is already underway even before the sixth entitled "Hellseeker" hits video on October 15th. Cinescape talked with co-writer Tim Day who briefly talked about the story: "We've taken a script called 'DEADER' that Neal Marshall (13 Ghosts) Stevens sold to Dimension almost 2 years algo as a spec, and I've rewritten it to incorporate the Hellraiser mythology. Our heroine is a female reporter for a London newspaper, who is sent to Bucharest to investigate an underground suicide cult known as the 'Deaders.' She is quickly drawn into their dark world and soon can see no way out other than to join them in preparation for the coming of... well, I don't want to ruin it for you".

HELLRAISER NUMBER WHAT?MOST OF THESE SEQUELS, ARE GETTING RIDICULOUS, ENOUGH OF HALLOWEEN MOVIES ENOUGH OF FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIES(WITH THE ECEPTION OF FREDDY VS JASON) I FOR ONE HAVE NOT SEEN NUMBER 4 OR 5 OF THE HELLRAISER SERIES, 1&2 WERE ENTERTAINING, BUT AFTER THAT STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID, DID I MENTION IT WAS STUPID

Hellraiser is uber cool! I love that their making another sequel, besides, that Hellraiser guy could kick freddy's ass from hell and back!!!

-Dr. Loomis- Halloween

Originally posted by darkside
...ENOUGH OF HALLOWEEN MOVIES...
Hey, don't nock the Halloween movies!!!

Originally posted by darkside
MOST OF THESE SEQUELS, ARE GETTING RIDICULOUS..... I FOR ONE HAVE NOT SEEN NUMBER 4 OR 5 OF THE HELLRAISER SERIES, 1&2 WERE ENTERTAINING, BUT AFTER THAT STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID, DID I MENTION IT WAS STUPID

I agree with you bud 100%! Certain films like Hellraiser are just getting too carried away.

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
Hey, don't nock the Halloween movies!!!

I prefer Freddy and his nightmares.