owen willson
Luke willson
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunset.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	7577  

Hugh Jackman... Nah. Owen Wilson? As if. Luke Wilson might do a good job, but i'm not sure. I think Chris Evans would be perfect. Can't think of anyone else right now.

I didn't even know they were making a Justice League movie until now.

Semper Fooey
The Flash kept his costume in a ring.

I remember the comic book with him on the cover telling the reader to buy that issue or he would cease to exist.

And the one where he turned into a puppet and the word ballon said, "I have a strange feeling I've turned into a puppet."

There was a couple of stories where he raced Superman to see who was faster. I don't remember who won.

I remember when Barry Allen died. It was very sad, but at least he was reunited with Iris. Reverse Flash killed her.

Flash is a good one. I would say find a new actor. Give some freshness to it.

None of those three.

Originally I always pictured Ryan Reynolds as Wally West, but they made him Hal Jordan in a completely misunderstood bit of casting. Stupid hollywood.

I don't know who should play the Flash in any kind of film that he'd be a character in. I assume a Justice League film will never be made and, other than Nolan's Batman, DC films seem like a poor idea. Let's face it, they're track record isn't as strong as Marvel based films.

DC's second string superheroes are better than Marvel's.
Agreed, but they can't get their act together in the film department. Even when decent filmmakers take on their stuff like Singer taking on Superman.

I never had high hopes for Green Lantern, though. I haven't seen it but my good comic book fan buddy said he didn't like it and he's normally pretty forgiving of comic book films. I'll wait for DVD, thanks.

Oh well.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Luke Wilson can pretty much own the role. Just look at him.

None of the above.

Best actor for The Flash, for me, would be an actor with a decent bod and a good chin to go with the mask...

... Aaron Eckhart or Thomas Jane (ok, both lookylikies), Matt Dillon or Jeffrey Dean Morgan could be could, though Jeffrey would need to have a shave first.