The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

→ in
Tools    

CRIKEY! I just saw this movie, mates, and i must say it was good, real good! Woo!

Actually it was (SB trust me) He didnt get annoying, and he was funny, hell give the man a Oscar nom! The rest of the acting in the movie sucked, however, His wife sucked, the ranch owner sucked, and the CIA agents sucked bad, real bad. It weas still funny as hell though, the animals were great and i jumped about ten times, its much more scary when you know its a real animal, kinda reminded me of the blair witch, i mean its set up, but it doesnt seem like it. See it folks, with kids too!

Well this movie closes out my self titled "week of premieres" and i must say out of the three movies i saw (Reing of Fire, Road to Perdition, Croc Hunter) this one wasnt the best, but that doesnt mean that when you go to the theatre this weekend dont leavt yourself a good 6 hours to see all three. I mean Road to perditon is the best, but Reign of Fire had DRAGONS!!!! Crocadile Hunter had Steve and he faught the CIA!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

*Matt shakes head*

Are you kidding?
It was actually half decent?

Sigh.
The man is insane, I'm telling you...

yeah half decent. So is he just a big joke there, because americans love him!

He's not a big joke per se, but he's definitely a misrepresentation of Australia -- the worse since Crocodile Dundee and Paul Hogan. But I don't mind him. He really is like he is on television in real life; over the top and hyperactive.

He's not getting paid anything for the movie; well that is to say, he is but he's going to spend it all on conservation.

His hearts in the right place, even if his brain is AWOL, and for that I don't really have a problem with him.

yeah half decent. So is he just a big joke there, because americans love him!
I am an American and I still think he is a joke
And personally I did not care for the movie too much
=======================

EW gave it a B+, higher than Perdition and most other movies.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I like the movie, i was at the drive ins to see it, along with Scooby Doo(for the second time) and Mr Deeds
The movie had a good story line, and the man, i agree, is psycho!
But he enjoys his job and always maintains a connection with the animals despite how deadly they are.
He is a long time professional at what he does and deserves a lot of positive reviews.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Here I am/There I go
Well my review is not quite as good as this one
review

Beware the Moon
"Crikey!!"

That Bloke is a Nutter!!!

Not only does he play around with rattlesnakes, cobras and all manner of highly venomous beasties for fun but he tries desperately to get all up close and personal with crocodiles.

He seems to know his stuff though, fair play to the guy for doing something positive like donating the profits toward conservation.