Powerpuff Girls

→ in
Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
First of all, it's POWERpuff girls.

And secondly, you should've created this in the Movie Reviews forum. Since you don't know any better, I'll move it for you.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
First of all, it's POWERpuff girls.

And secondly, you should've created this in the Movie Reviews forum. Since you don't know any better, I'll move it for you.

1.Typo
2.That's not a review that I posted

Powerpuff girls is the coolest! I seen it and realised it featured me, the monkey guy!

By the way Silver butt, saying other people arn't funny when you clearly arn't is called something? What, it starts with M...

Originally posted by Ladies Man
By the way Silver butt, saying other people arn't funny when you clearly arn't is called something? What, it starts with M...
This coming from a guy who posted this:

Powerpuff girls is the coolest! I seen it and realised it featured me, the monkey guy!

You have no authority to judge and poke fun of others. Your privledges in that matter have been revoked.

Good day.

You have no idea!

Do you know Mr Potato head was the first ever product advertised on the television hense its popularity!

I'm sorry, I just don't want to be made fun of myself. Look at what silver bullet says about me, I don't like it, can you tell him not to judge me because he don't know me!

P.S. I only seen a preview of the movie and thought the monkey looked cool!

We only judge people that are handicapped with a natural immaturity.

What does that tell you, grow up a little bit and the judging might cease.

I'm more mature then you! See, there you go, saying I'm something with no proof except words that are written on a forum. Seen my picture? It's at my website.

I'm am a man of ART! Words are how I express that!

For the sake of the forum, my sister likes the Puffs and I have to help he color in her Powerpuff book!

I looked at one page on your site and found more than ONE. So, if words are how you express yourself, you need to work on them a little bit.

Get over the spelling, god! Call me immature...

Can't someone get lost in the moment?

The only thing I'm calling immature is how you're conducting yourself. You're not really putting much thought into what you say, and that what you say actually makes sense.

Onto the spelling, if you're wanting to be a writer, or a director, or both, you're gonna have to work on that spelling first.

I'll hire an editor

Writing isn't for the spelling, a writer would know that, it's for creation. Creating another world or expressing emotions. The correcting is left to the person on the outside.

Listen, or read whatever! I will stop the rubuttle if you stop the real immaturity of meaningless insults! All I have ben saying is that I like writing because I like creating fictional worlds and situations and saying my spelling is bad but leave it up to the editor who happens to be paid.

Now, how about that powerpuff girls?

Would you go see it?