Stargate ?

Tools    

I seen a stargate movie/episode years ago, cant remember weather it was a movie or not but they were on earth towards the end, not much to go bye but most stargates are not on earth...

Does anyone know wich one im on about ?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
When you say "years ago," what exactly do you mean? I was born "years ago."

Also, try and be as specific as possible, if you're wanting any help.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Semper Fooey
That's like no information at all, There are a lot of Stargate episodes and like you said it doesn't always end with them back on Earth.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Going by 'Stargate' and 'years ago' I'm going to suggest Stargate (1994). It's been a long time since I last watched it but I believe some of the characters returned to Earth in the end while others stayed on the other planet. Then again, there have been many episodes of the Stargate tv show, none of which I've ever seen, so who knows?

Going by 'Stargate' and 'years ago' I'm going to suggest Stargate (1994). It's been a long time since I last watched it but I believe some of the characters returned to Earth in the end while others stayed on the other planet. Then again, there have been many episodes of the Stargate tv show, none of which I've ever seen, so who knows?
It's not the one with kurt russel in, in the one im on about they were actually on earth you actually saw it.

I remember some of the original cast from SG1 was there like amanda tapping, but that's all i can remember..

It wasn't an episode i dont think it might have been more than an hour long episode like continuum.

Amanda Tapping, now in Sanctuary, played Major Carter in the Stargate TV Series. "McGyver" Richard Dean Anderson played Col Jack O'Neill and in one episode I remember the team, called SG1, were teleported through the Stargate during some disturbance in space back to 1960's Earth by mistake. It was a very enjoyable episode as they got a lift across the USA from some hippies in a VW Camper Van. Hope this helps.

Amanda Tapping, now in Sanctuary, played Major Carter in the Stargate TV Series. "McGyver" Richard Dean Anderson played Col Jack O'Neill and in one episode I remember the team, called SG1, were teleported through the Stargate during some disturbance in space back to 1960's Earth by mistake. It was a very enjoyable episode as they got a lift across the USA from some hippies in a VW Camper Van. Hope this helps.
That might be it, not sure. I'll report back soon nd let you know...

If it's not the one, thanks anyway, it sounds like a good episode...

I cant really remember much about it really!

Yeah, what Will said. The hell kinda question is this? "They were on earth towards the end" doesn't narrow it down whatsoever. Like Star Trek, most of them do end on Earth, since it's their home base. There were hundreds of episodes of that series; most of them quite good.

I've probably seen 90% of this series, and I have an okay memory for this sort of thing.

One other clue might narrow it down.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
there were a couple of Direct to DVD movies produced that ran on the Space channel up here in Canada.

and

Which tied up loose ends at the conclusion of the TV show 8 yr Run.

maybe one or the other is what you are looking for.