I need help finding a movie title. Again, :">.

Tools    

Hy, my name is Dan and I need a movie title.
I don't remember any actors that played in the movie or the title, of course but I do remember the plot a little bit and that the movie was sience fiction, the action happens in the future(far future I think). I was very young when I saw this movie on TV so I guess that's why I forgot.
The movie starts like this I think: a man and a woman have breakfast or dinner in theyr kitchen and the table was right near the wall and on the wall right above the table was some kind of screen or a holografic image of a beautiful place and they could change that picture with whatever they liked. So.. this man is having breakfast/dinner with his whife/girlfriend and then goes to work/to find work in this big lobby of some kind and something happends there I think, some shuting of some kind. And after that incident he somehow learns(I think he left clues allover the place so he would find out) that he is from the future(the first future beeing the movie "present")/or he just erased his own memory.
It's a SF and action, that kind of movie.
Hope you guys can help me like you did the last time.

Thank you in advance, Dan.

could it be memento which was in 2000 was the wife killed

No dude, it isn't memento. The action happends in the future and he doesn't have short term memory loss. He just lost his memory or it was replaced by another fake one. I don't remember what happend to his whife. I don't think that she was very important.
It may have been that someone erased his memory on purpose but I don't think so. Because he was like the hero in that facility that erased his memory and I think he comes back to that facility and everyone congratulates him.

Sorry for the bad english.

p.s. I think the movie's original release was older than 2000. Maybe even older than 1990.

I haven't seen this in forever, but I want to say Total Recall (1990). I haven't watched a lot of my Sci-fi films in forever, but I know I own this movie that you speak of. I even remember the picture that changes.

Thank you so much dude. This is the movie, I don't know how could I forget it was with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Thank you again, really apriciate it.