Movies like Superbad

Tools    

Is there a Perfect High School movie like that?
The only that come to mind are Dazed and Confused and American Pie

Happy New Year from Philly!
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

It has a large and excellent cast of young actors.

Check out the John Hughes thread. He was the king of teen movies in the Eighties.

American Pie was perfect?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Welcome to the human race...
The way I read it, it was looking for a perfect movie like Superbad.

Anyway, I think American Graffiti is about as good as teen movies get, although in the case of something that includes all the usual sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, then I second the mention of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Movies like Superbad in terms of the type of humour, i'd reccomend The Hangover and Role Modles (I know they aren't perfect high schools flicks but I loved Superbad and really enjoyed these two movies)

A movie I really enjoyed, also from 2007 and also starring Michael Cera (from Superbad), was Juno.

Superbad and Juno have only three things in common.

1. The protagonists are teenaged.
2. Michael Cera.
3. They both suck.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I loved superbad, I like those funny conversations like about the male camel toe, the camel tail, stuff like that, wasn't the best, but it was better then sex drive.

Suggestions? Harold and Kumar, it's not college, but you'll like it

Greetz
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

I know, but that's one small scene in a feature-length movie. It does not define the movie as being "all about drugs". That's like saying Talladega Nights is queer cinema because it has one scene where two men kiss.

Seriously, ask anyone who's seen Superbad if they consider it a movie about drugs and they will most likely disagree.

Seriously, ask anyone who's seen Superbad if they consider it a movie about drugs and they will most likely disagree.
Definitely not a movie about drugs.

Everytime I think of Superbad, I think about when Michael Cera is checking out the girl's cleavage, gets caught, and squints at the clock or something out the window. lol man that so takes me back to 10th grade.

harold and kumar 1 and 2 are quite like superbad