Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: zenderella

Tools    

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you have any pets?

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Who is your favorite actor?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you like the movie Cinderella?

What is your favorite Disney movie?

Do you like animated movies?

Do you like animated TV shows?

What is your favorite animated TV show?

What is your favorite animated movie? Not counting Disney.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

I am half agony, half hope.
Zenderella,

Are you panicky at the thought of being in your 30s?

If you couldn't live in Australia, where else would you like to live?

What's been the best movie you've introduced your friends to, according to them?

Do your friends ever question your taste in movies? How so?

Johann von Goethe

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
What is your favorite color?
To wear, black.
But just as favourite colours, I have three, Red, Green, Blue. RGB.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
I'm in to DIY sewing and the like that the moment. I love making costumes and my own clothes. Still learning though.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

I love board games. Though I do play my Nintendo DS a lot.

Dogs, or cats?

Cats. I like how independent they are.

Do you have any pets?
Yes!

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?
I have cat called Ferris Looshkin III and I love him *grin*

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.
I love New Years Eve, as it's also my birthday. Huzzah! I always get fireworks and there is always a party even if its not my own. Summer is probably my favourite season because of Christmas and New Years, and my birthday are in that time. But honestly weather wise I love winter. I love rain and vintage coats, scarfs and umbrellas. I love Halloween too! though technically we don't have it here in Australia, but I throw a party every year anyway as I just love the concept and I love costumes!

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
Oh gosh this is really really hard. I've never been able to pick just one. Oh gosh. I guess it would have to have a bit of everything. Argh. Ok I'll say The Goonies (1985) because I think I would never get sick of watching it.

Who is your favorite actor?
Mr Robert Downey Jr.

Who is your least favorite actor?
I don't really have one I particularly don't like. But if I had a choice of movies to watch and Russel Crowe was in one of them, I probably wouldn't choose that one.

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?
My favourite song is 'Hallelujah' by Leonard Cohen. I collect versions of this song. My favourites being by Jeff Buckley, John Cale, and K.D Lang. 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John would be a close second.
Favourite band, at the moment The Shins. I seem to like everything I hear from them. Favourite Singer, The King! Elvis baby. *laugh*

What is your favorite music genre?
Well you wouldn't guess from my favourites above, but Jazz and Blues and music from World War II Era aka Big band music and the likes of The Andrew Sisters.

What is your favorite movie genre?
I think we dicussed this in another section of this forum. But I've decided its 80's Teen Flicks.

Do you like the movie Cinderella?
As in the Disney movie? Of course!

What is your favorite Disney movie?
Of the old school animated ones its definatly Aladdin (1992). Of the new animated ones. Well The Incredibles (2004).

Do you like animated movies?
I love animated movies! I'm a big fan of Brad Bird movies at the moment.

Do you like animated TV shows?
Yes! I'm a child at heart.

What is your favorite animated TV show?
Ruby Gloom!

What is your favorite animated movie? Not counting Disney.
The Iron Giant
(1999)

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Haha well I mentioned this above. I don't intentionally do it, but I guess I avoid Russell Crowe movies. But I don't think its because of him per say. Its just he seems to be in in the kind of movies that I don't go out of my way to watch.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
1. Mr Robert Downey Jr. - He's my favourite actor. He's funny, intelligent and is just so fasinating. I would love to just sit with him at a piano and chat and laugh with him will he casually sings and plays the piano. Oh I might just pass out right now at the thought of it. *laugh*

2. Sandra Bullock - I've always felt like she's really down to earth, I connect with that. I guess out of all actors shes the one that reminds me of myself the most. I think she would be so much fun to just hang out with. Going to dinner at a pub would be fun I think.

3. Seth Green - I love him. He seems so funny and nice, and a big nerd. Would love to go to a comic book store, then to an arcade.

4. Vin Diesel - hmmm. Heres my shallow one *grin*. An afternoon of Playstation, then can he wash my car? on a really hot day, he would have to take his shirt off... *chuckle*

5. Drew Barrymore - I've always loved her. I'd love to do something really fun, like go roller skating at a roller disco, and then perhaps beer and bowling.

Name the movie you hate the most.
Takes a lot for me to dislike a movie but off the top of my head..
Oh um.. Spawn (1997). um, Deep Blue Sea (1999).

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

The oldest I can think of is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)

Name the newest movie you've seen.
Love the Beast
(2009)

What is your favorite TV show?
At the moment. How I Met Your Mother.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Popcorn and a Frozen Coke.

Theater, or home theater?
Theatre. I mean my home theatre is pretty sweet. But there is just something about a real cinema thats just wonderful.

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Oh this is so tricky, I went with the ones that came to mind the most.

Horror? I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)

Sci-fi? Pitch Black (2000)
Suspense Thriller? WarGames (1983)
Comedy? Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
Action? Jurassic Park (1993)
Drama? The Breakfast Club (1985)
Musicals? Singin' in the Rain (1952)
Westerns? They Call me Trinity (1970)
Martial Arts? Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
War?
Memphis Belle (1990)
Thanks Destiny for letting me be part of this. I love your questions, its so much fun.

Zenderella,

Are you panicky at the thought of being in your 30s?
No. I'm actually quite excited. I did make a deal with my fella though. When he proposed in Feb 2008 he asked if we could hold off getting married for a year so we could save money. I said I didn't mind "as long as we get married before I turn 30". I'm getting married in October and I turn 30 on New Years Eve this year. So I'm just making it in *laugh*. So yeah, I'm excited about turning 30. I'll be newly married, and we hope to buy a house next year and then after that some babies. Its all exciting.

If you couldn't live in Australia, where else would you like to live?
I've always wanted to live in America (its all the movies fault). I'd love to live in Manhattan. In Greenwich Village would be lovely. Boston was also lovely and Cape Code was like a picture book.I'm a big city person though.I always said I would do it too, at least for a year or so. Now life has gone by so fast and I'm not sure it will happen now. I don't mind to much now. Australia is lovely.

What's been the best movie you've introduced your friends to, according to them?
Oh I wouldn't have a clue what they would think. I might have to get back to you on this one after I chat to them.

Do your friends ever question your taste in movies? How so?
One of my best friends is so funny about movies. She loves B-Grade movies like Frog-g-g! (2004) which I love too, but you can sometimes just never tell if she will like a movie. Its a really fine line between keeping her attention and her liking it vs. losing her attention and her hating it. She hates A Scanner Darkly (2006) and Napoleon Dynamite (2004), and I love both these movies.
Thanks Mrs. Darcy! Great questions.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm so sorry I didn't even see your thread before zen. Come to think of it, I need to actually come up with some non-gender specific generic questions, boy say that five times fast. I can't think of anything to ask either.

I see your favorite animated film is The Iron Giant, that's mine, too. Again, welcome to the board and congrats on getting married later this year!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Come on Spuds, I could roll 1,000 of these out in no time . . .

How about ten quickies!?!

Skirts, or pants?

Shoe hater, or lover?

If you love shoes, what types/styles are your favorite?

I prefer to be barefoot. Speaking of barefoot . . . Have you ever seen Barefoot in the Park?

Have you ever been to Disney World, or any big amusement park type places?

Do you have any siblings?

Have you ever watched Friends?

If so, which character would you say you're more like?

Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?

Could you handle being the last person on earth?

I will reply to your other post of answers, in time.

Come on Spuds, I could roll 1,000 of these out in no time . . .

How about ten quickies!?!
Gotta love a quicky!

Skirts, or pants?
Well jeans are my favourite so I guess pants.

Shoe hater, or lover?
Both! I love barefoot and heels.

If you love shoes, what types/styles are your favorite?
I looooove High Heels. I've become obsessed recently. I love vintage looking heels in particular. *sigh* I've become such a girl.

I prefer to be barefoot. Speaking of barefoot . . . Have you ever seen Barefoot in the Park?
No I've never seen Barefoot in the Park.

Have you ever been to Disney World, or any big amusement park type places?
I've never been to Disney World, thought its on our list for the Honeymoon. I've been to Movie World in Queensland, Australia. Thats about it for theme parks.

Do you have any siblings?
I have 1 brother. He's 4 years older than me.

Have you ever watched Friends?
I figure you mean the TV show and not the movie Friends (1971) with a soundtrack by Elton John. Yes I have seen Friends.

If so, which character would you say you're more like?
I asked my fella and he said "you're all the best bits of the good ones" *laugh*. I like to think I'm somewhere between Chandler and Pheobe. Funny and kooky. But if I was honest there is probably some nerdy Ross in there too.

Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?
Milk Chocolate. I've been eating easter eggs all day. num num num.

Could you handle being the last person on earth?
I'm pretty sure it would suck. I can handle being alone. I'm very good at entertaining myself. But I would still hate it. I got a cat because I got sick of talking to myself.

I will reply to your other post of answers, in time.
Thanks again!

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Who is your favorite Breakfast Clubee? Breakfast Clubber? What ever the way you say that word.

Who is your favorite Breakfast Clubee? Breakfast Clubber? What ever the way you say that word.

Without a doubt Allison Reynolds aka the Basketcase aka Ally Sheedy. She's just awesome and she looked way better _before_ the makeover.
Oh I am of course in love with Bender though.

You want to post like me?
I see you like how i met your mother.
Maybe you'll be interested in this personality quiz I've created.
I absolutely love the show. I've actually made bro codes! Not kidding.

When thinking of the show, what's the first episode that comes to mind?

Favorite character?

Why?

Any favorite Barney Stinson quotes?

Cheers!

I see you like how i met your mother.
Maybe you'll be interested in this personality quiz I've created.
I absolutely love the show. I've actually made bro codes! Not kidding.

When thinking of the show, what's the first episode that comes to mind?
Oh the first moment that comes to mind is the episode where they all talk about there first times and Barney tells the Dirty Dancing story. I love the clip with Barney's head on Patrick Swayze's body.

Favorite character?
Barney is easily my favourite.

Why?
I really like Barney because he just is what he is and makes no apologies for it. I think everyone should be that confident in themselves.

Any favorite Barney Stinson quotes?
I think everything Barney says is a favourite. I do love when ever he says "Suit up!" oh and the tonights the night I pick up a lesbian line.

Cheers!
Awesome questions!

Favorite sport to watch ?
Ice Hockey or Roller Derby

Favorite sport to play ?
I don't play any sport, but if I did it would be Roller Derby.

Do you hate watching films in their non-original aspect ratio ?
I hate it when ever someone is squished I find it very frustrating. I usually just adjust the TV accordingly.

What footy team do you go for?
Dare I say it out loud.. Collingwood.
Good old Collingwood forever!

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?

Have you seen Logan's Run?

If so, did you like it?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Best looking of the original Angels?

And the new Angel films? (I'm sure I don't have to do this, but, remember that there is only one correct answer )

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

How did you find out about Return To The Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt?

Why do you only have the first season of Friends on dvd?

Daytime or nighttime?

Neighbours or Home & Away?

The Beatles or The Stones?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

What's your favourite Aus/UK/US tv programme?

As a fan of Drew Barrymore and Roller Derby, for which reason will you see Whip It! most?

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own?

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?
Well I don't drink tea or coffee. But my fella looooves coffee. So lets go with (in my best Holly Golightly accent) "all the coffee in Brazil!"

Have you seen Logan's Run?
No! But I hear about it all the time. I must see it, but have just never come across it in my movie watching travels.

If so, did you like it?
Sorry void!

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Well I've just purchased the plane tickets for my dream holiday, which is a road trip across America. Its for our Honeymoon now which makes it even more awesome.
I've always love American Pop Culture ever since I was little. Its all the movies fault. Growing up watching awesome 80's movies probably started it all. I've already been to New York a few years ago. That was my dream No. 1 stop!
But this time round its a road trip starting in LA, Las Vegas, Albuqurque, Roswell, Somewhere in Texas, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis, Chicago. Then we turn around and head back to LA passing through Kansas. The rest is yet to be planned. Anyway enough rambling!

Kelly Garrett aka Jaclyn Smith

And the new Angel films? (I'm sure I don't have to do this, but, remember that there is only one correct answer )
Dylan Sanders aka Drew Barrymore!!

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?
Right Now? ooo Mum's Lamb Roast! Yum!

How did you find out about Return To The Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt?
I think it was a lucky find. Found in a cheap bin for under 10 bucks! Such an awesome find!

Why do you only have the first season of Friends on dvd?
I think back when the season come out they were just so expensive. Now there is the complete 10 seasons which would be nice to own, but there are always other new TV shows coming out that I ended up getting. Hence why I own just season 1 of a few TV shows

Daytime or nighttime?
Daytime for me is my free time, and Nighttime is my work time. So I love daytime, but I think I'll always be a nigh person.

I guess if I have to choose it would be Neighbours.

The Beatles or The Stones?
I love both, but I do just looooooooove the Stones more. I finally saw them in concert on their last trip to Australia. Was full of awesome!

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
Oh now this is a hard one.
Responsible answer: If I jump back into my own body the next day no matter what. Who ever the most evil person on earth is at the moment, then shoot myself in the head. Why? I think you can guess.
Awesome answer: Susan Downey aka Mrs Robert Downey Jr. Why? I think you can guess.

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?
One of my besties and myself are both 5'10" tall and said once that all people under 5 foot should have to wear one of those orange bike flags on a pole things everywhere they go. Stupid rule? Hell yes! Mean? Sorry yes it is. But I like it anyway *laugh*. I think we might have been drunk at the time.

What's your favourite Aus/UK/US tv programme?
Australian:
UK: So many. Lets go with Black Books.
US: Oh too many again. I'll pick something I can watch over and over again. Dharma & Greg.

As a fan of Drew Barrymore and Roller Derby, for which reason will you see Whip It! most?
So many tough questions. I'm so excited about this movie. Ellen Page is in it too. I think I'll have to say Drew Barrymore as the main reason, because if it was a Roller Derby movie by say Wayans Brothers I wouldn't want to see it.

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own?
Oh I don't know. Something with really good Special Features. Cop out answer! woo!

I'll give you the answer to that question, Mr.Bender, next Saturday. Dont mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns.
Those were the hardest answers so far and I loooooved them!

Kelly Garrett aka Jaclyn Smith

Dylan Sanders aka Drew Barrymore!!

Both of these answers were pleasing.

I guess if I have to choose it would be Neighbours.

As was this. I love Neighbours.

I'll give you the answer to that question, Mr.Bender, next Saturday. Dont mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns.

So pleased to see this answered properly. I'd asked this a few times and had yet to get the right response. Lady, you rock!

All this, plus you're 5'10" and your idea of a great honeymoon is a US road trip?!?! Jeez, that man of your better know just how lucky he is.