Tomb Raider 3

Tools    

Is this going to happen?
Does anyone have any infor?

I know they have a new "Tomb Raider girl" for the game's promotion but I haven't heard anything about a third one.

I just saw the first one on tv over the weekend and noticed that a much skinnier Daniel Craig was in it.

-Hattori Hanzo

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im not a huge fan TBH but it maybe worth a look.

any movie where we get to see angelina jolie in something tight is fine by me

Keep the change, ya filthy animal.
So this movie might really be in production?

I guess it can work out. If they have some kick-ass director do the job.

Angelina Jolie will be reprising her role as Lara Croft in "Tomb Raider III" reports Britain's The Daily Express.

Jolie will start training for the new movie almost immediately after her new child's birth. She is currently in Nambia with Brad Pitt and their two adopted children (Madox and Zahara) awaiting the birth of their child.

The creator of the game and character, Ian Livingstone told the newspaper that "Paramount has optioned it and Angelina has agreed to star in the third", whilst a source added "Angelina is already in training to make sure she gets rid of her post-pregnancy bulge. She wants to be in tip-top shape and look better in Lara's outfit than ever".
Source: tombnews.com

I only want to see this if she spends at least half of the movie completely nekkid.

I thought both I and II were okay, for what they were.

I just like to see Jolie as Croft. She understands how to play the part. Its all in the eyes.

Then again, some of it may be in the thighs.

Was a neg rep really necessary Vertical? I realize that my jokes aren't funny, but c'mon now.
I never have given a neg rep to anyone besides on accident once. I have gotten one from vg also when it was not merrited(or at least thats what I thought). The only way I would give a neg rep point is if some one personaly attacked me. Maybe he is a little sensitive? I thought it was pretty funny so dont worry about it.