The Incredible Hulk 2

Tools    

Tim Blake Nelson is still keen to reprise his role as Doctor Sterns -- who becomes the villainous Leader -- in any sequels to The Incredible Hulk, even if Edward Norton isn't on board.

In an interview with MTV, Nelson said: "Well, I'm signed on to do Hulk 2 and 3 whether Edward's there or not, so it's not even up to me."

He went on: "When I agreed to do Hulk I signed off for two sequels, so it's a moot question. I certainly hope Edward is on the sequel -- but that's up to Marvel and Edward."

Norton has been reticent when discussing a green-skinned follow-up, leading to speculation that there will be yet another actor playing Bruce Banner in any future Hulk films and the Avengers movie.

Norton appeared in Nelson's film Leaves of Grass recently, and although they discussed the series, there was no definite answer on his returning. "We talked about Hulk a little bit, yeah; we made some jokes about it," Nelson remembers.

Blake Nelson is excited to be returning as Dr. Sterns.

Meanwhile, in an earlier interview, Hulk producer Gale Ann Hurd said his character would be the main villain for Hulk 2: "It would be a blast [to put the Leader in the sequel]... It's a completely different type of cerebral villain, which would give the movie a terrific new take on the character."

With this in mind Nelson will apparently be well prepared to play his character's evil alter ego: "Oh, I already did research into The Leader when I was doing Sterns, because I felt that it would be helpful to lay in stuff as Sterns for what The Leader would be."

Full Article:
http://movies.ign.com/articles/933/9...0&RSSid=933058

If Norton does not do The Incredible Hulk 2, the producers better not even bother making it. To me it would be pointless since the first film helps audience to perceive who the characters. By changing the actors for a character causes confusion.

Marvel has already changed who will be playing War Machine in the sequel to Iron Man 2. Even though the majority who saw Iron Man may not have been familiar with the characters especially Rhodey (Terrence Howard), changing actors will cause confusion in the second. I doubt they would make the second Iron Man if Downy Jr. decline to portray Tony Starks again

Heck I was pissed off about Katie Holmes not being in the Dark Knight.

Overall, if theres no Norton, there should be no Incredible Hulk 2

Not much more they can do with this movie..

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
And just so you know who we are talking about....

The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
The Incredible Hulk's real name is Bruce Banner, a former scientist studying gamma radiation. He loves his co-worker who is named Betty Ross (played by Liv Tyler in the 2008 film and Jennifer Connelly in 2003.) In the 2008 movie, The Incredible Hulk Bruce Banner is turned into the big green guy after he gets cocky and thinks of experimenting with gamma radiation on himself. Needless to say it goes horribly wrong and he hurts a lot of his people, including his sexy coworker. When he goes to see her in the hospital, Betty's dad, General "Thunderbolt" (after his temper) Ross, where he tells Bruce (now regular Bruce) that he wants to take some his DNA and make it into a weapon. Bruce then runs away to Brazil to hide, obsessed with finding a cure. He turns into the green guy when his heart rate goes very high, especially when he angry. His powers are super strength and near invincibility as well as a genius brain. It is not confirmed who will play him but Ed Norton is rumoured to reprise.

The Leader (Sam Sterns)
First the Leader was born Samuel Sterns. He was an online friend of Bruce, trying to help find a cure for him. When helping Bruce, he is interrupted by our good ol' USA army, and Blonsky (played by Tim Roth,) forces him to inject him with Hulk's blood. He turns into the Abomination, and knocks over a few things of blood, which get in Stern's skin. Transforming him. He goes off screen for the rest of the movie, he was (and will be) played by Tim Blake Nelson.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Changing the actor for Bruce Banner each time a new movie comes out is a bad sign. Let this series die already.

Suspect's Reviews

I agree. He's my favorite anti-hero and they haven't got it right either time. If they want him in The Avenger's movie then fine but please. No more Hulk movies