Rinko Kikuchi
Robbie Coltrane
Noah Segan
Andy Nyman
Zachary Gordon
Kevin Ford
Miranda Vidak

PLOT:
The Brothers Bloom are the best con men in the world, swindling millionaires with complex scenarios of lust and intrigue. Now they've decided to take on one last job - showing a beautiful and eccentric heiress the time of her life with a romantic adventure that takes them around the world.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...-bloom/trailer

Opening in theaters on October 24, 2008

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Meh doest sound great but it could be worth a watch after ive seen reviews!

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Well, the reviews are in -- a bit mixed, with some thinking it was enjoyable and others saying it just missed the mark -- and it's been selected for a few film festivals. I think it looks like a load of fun and I want to see it...

It's coming out at the end of the month; Check out the website:

www.brothersbloom.com

Having watched the trailer only a few weeks ago, I can well imagine that this film will split opinion. I sat there watching the trailer thinking "this looks really good... Oh well, maybe not... I might see this.... Nah, don't think I'll bother" etc. I still don't know if I'll see it or not. I'll probably end up tripping over it on tv one day.

I have mild anticipation for it. Brody, Ruffalo, and Weisz are all strong actors, and I was fairly impressed with Brick. Looks like it could go either way - affecting dramedy or vapid indie mess? - but I'll probably catch it in the theater.