Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Devils Angel

Tools    

Where are you?

Are you coming back?

Did you miss us?

What is your favorite color?

Would you have put a u in favorite?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

What's your favorite sport?

Did you ever play any in school?

If you were a pig would you still like pork?

Where are you? I broke my laptop, it was a sad day.

Are you coming back? Yes hense filling this out :P

Did you miss us? I did, more than you will ever know.

What is your favorite color? Blue or Green dont make me choose please.

Would you have put a u in favorite? yes i would have

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep? Oh man...erm, i would probably keep....The Breakfast Club

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them? Only the ones with Russel Brand in cause i really hate him with a passion, otherwise no.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them? Johnny Depp, Ellen Page, Seth Rogen, Robin Williams and Meg Ryan. I would probably avoid talking to all of them cause i get highly star struck and very shy ha.

Name the movie you hate the most. Must i choose just one!?! I would have to say, the majority of country weston I really am not a fan of them.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies? Ice Skating, though i dont get to do it nearly as much as i would like to.

Name the oldest movie you've seen. ERM...i dont actually know, probably funny girl cause i cant think of any :P im feeling very under pressure.

Name the newest movie you've seen. Aliens Vs Monsters in 3D WOOO \o/

What is your favorite theater snack? Toffee popcorn

Do you prefer board games, or computer games? Computer games

Theater, or home theater? Theater, they have better screen and quality, you dont have to clean the mess up and better soundage

Dogs, or cats? Dogs

Do you like Tom Cruise? Erm, not really though i do like a few of the movies hes been in.

If so, why the hell do ya? I said not really jeez!

What's your favorite sport? Sitting down and not moving

Did you ever play any in school?
Play what in school, if by sports then yes, i plkayed basketball, rounders, netball, badmington and i done dance in school.

7thson, yes i would eat pork still its too tastey not to.

In your completely honest, humble opinion, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Hey thanks muchly, glad to be back at last!

Erm, honeslty, gods honest truth, i dont think he could chuck any at all. I think its a trick question!

I don't believe I'm repeating any, but anyway . . .

What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite dessert?

Do you get along with your family OK?

Who is your favorite actor?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you like animated movies?

Do you like animated TV shows?

What are your favorites, from both categories?

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream? Mint Choc Chip yum yum

What is your favorite restaurant? May Sum, a chinese all you can eat place mmm im going on Saturday, cant wait.

What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate Fudge Cake

Do you get along with your family OK? Erm...sort of.

Who is your favorite actor? Oh god, erm...it changes on a daily basis, today it is Jensen Ackles

Who is your least favorite actor? Russel Brand if you can even define him as an actor.

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ? Song id say Scar Tissue by RHCP, Band Alkaline Trio and singer currently Katy Perry

What is your favorite music genre? Alternative mostly, but i like bits of everything.

What is your favorite movie genre? Im a bit of a secret Chick Flick fan but i guess that isnt much of a secret now.

Do you like animated movies? I do indeed

Do you like animated TV shows? I would if i got a chance to actually watch TV i guess.

What are your favorites, from both categories? Spirited Away or Origin and i like Cowboy BeBop also.

What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural or CSI las vegas

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror? Se7en
Sci-fi? Donnie Darko
Suspense Thriller? I guess Poltergeist 3 if youd count that as suspense thriller :s
Comedy? Monty python and the holy grail
Action? The die hard movies
Drama? Reservoir Dogs
Musicals? Greese
Westerns? NONE!
Martial Arts? Anything with Jackie Chan in WOOO!
War? Zulu

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels?

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer )

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

Daytime or nighttime?

The Beatles or The Stones?

Favourite chick flick?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

Do you support/follow a sports team? If so, which one(s)?

What's your favourite tv programme ever?

Favourite Breakfast Club character?

Favourite word?

Do you have any pets? If so, what?

Vinyl or cd's?

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there?

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil? Im not big on hot drinks, so neither

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? America, I have a lot of American friends.

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels? Kate Jackson/Sabrina Duncan

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer ) Drew Barrymore!!

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be? Char Sui Fried Rich, Chips and BBQ sauce. Yum

Daytime or nighttime? Night time

The Beatles or The Stones? The Beatles

Favourite chick flick? When Harry Met Sally

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? I would be my nephew cause hes a baby and i dont rememeber ever being a baby and being so care free.

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be? I would enforce everyone to feed me pizza all day everyday.

Do you support/follow a sports team? If so, which one(s)? Liverpool Football Club sort of, mainly because ive been brought up that way, but im not overly interested in sport.

What's your favourite tv programme ever? CSI las vagas

Favourite Breakfast Club character? John Bender or Allison Reynolds

Favourite word? Dude

Do you have any pets? If so, what? 3 Dogs, 2German Shepherds and an English Springer Spaniel

Vinyl or cd's? CDs

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there? Never

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer ) Drew Barrymore!!
Correct!!

Favourite chick flick? When Harry Met Sally
Good choice.

What's your favourite tv programme ever? CSI las vagas
What do you think of it now most of the original crew have left? Has it freshened it up? Or are you missing them?

Ive been watching them on dvd from the begining so im not up to the new ones yet. Though i hear its better than i was expecting but i dont know, how can anyone replace Gil "the bug man" Grissom.

Ive been watching them on dvd from the begining so im not up to the new ones yet. Though i hear its better than i was expecting but i dont know, how can anyone replace Gil "the bug man" Grissom.
I don't know, I can see how it might work. I'd watched them all (CSI:Vegas) from the start, but I stopped 4 or 5 episodes into season 8 because I thought it was so bad. I don't know what happened or what they were trying to do, but I didn't like it, so I dropped it. I've not been back for the new ones but I can see that, with so many people gone, they might get back on track again.

Personally, I don't really care about the characters, they're almost incidental. I'd watch CSI: Miami were it not for the idiot that is David Caruso. It has other problems, but I could overcome them. I watched the first season of CSI: NY, but didn't bother with it after that. Partly I was CSI'd out and, partly, I'm so sick of blue filters and steadycam shots for that 'real feel'. I was sick of it by the early 2000's when I was watching Narc.

Anyway, this is your thread and I seem to have gone on for far too long.

Haha, you can go on as long as you like, i dont think anyone wants to grill me anymore.

See, im a fan of the individual characters, i think thats cause ive watched it from the begining so Gil was like an irreplaceable character to me.

Thank GOD! someone else who can not stand David Caruso, I thought i was the only one!

Do you have an item that you never show to anyone else?

Are you sentimental?

How often do you replace your toothbrush?

What was the first name of the first person you ever kissed romantically?

Soul, is it real? (by common definition)

What is your favorite smell?

Devils Angel,

Hi. I hope you're not Tarmertek, the demon I just recently removed from Mrs. Loggins' parrot, Lew.

I already know the answers to these questions, but I know the others wanna know too, so let's hear it from your lips:

What is the first memory you have of your life?

And what's the newest memory you have?

Do you like Diet Coke?

What do you like on pizza?

What is your favorite animal?

and finally...

How do you like to style your hair?

Do you have an item that you never show to anyone else? Yes

Are you sentimental? Extremely

How often do you replace your toothbrush? Whenever my mum buys new ones or i get bored of the colour i have.

What was the first name of the first person you ever kissed romantically? Scott What a dick he is.

Soul, is it real? (by common definition) Hmmm, tough, I personally like to believe to, cause i like to believe theres something after we die. So im gunna say yes.

What is your favorite smell? Haha dead weird right, but when it first starts raining theres a chemical reaction when rain hits the ground, the smell that makes is my fave smell. Im really not as weird as that makes me sound.

Devils Angel,

Hi. I hope you're not Tarmertek, the demon I just recently removed from Mrs. Loggins' parrot, Lew.

Hello, no im not ^_^

I already know the answers to these questions, but I know the others wanna know too, so let's hear it from your lips:

What is the first memory you have of your life? First memory i have of my life is sitting in my old house with my dad when i must of been about 3, and we were rolling 3 coloured platic balls across the room to each other red, yellow and blue ^_^

And what's the newest memory you have? Going to watch wolverine today

Do you like Diet Coke? I do, but dont drink it very often, I drink a lot of juice and water.

What do you like on pizza? Pepperoni all the way baby

What is your favorite animal? Dog

and finally...

How do you like to style your hair? Erm, sorta like to go for the bedhead look with a hairband