pen mightier than the sword?

Tools    

reservoir dogs circa 1881
just been thinking about the joker/pencil incident from dark knight,how many other examples of stationary based incidents have there been in films?so far ive got pen in the back "the running man" and paper cutter machete "the punisher" any others?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
In the Bourne Identity Jason Bourne uses a pen to fight the assisin that came thro the window.

The most obvious instance I can think of is Henry Jones in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, who disables a Nazi soldier with a pen. Marcus Brody witnesses the whole thing, and even quotes the famous phrase afterwards to note the irony.

Run out of garlic? no holy water?
don't worry a humble pencil should do the trick.

Charlie Brewster gets out of Gerry Dandridge's clutches using a pencil in 'Fright Night'. If you remember he sticks one through Dandridge's hand. This is one of my favourite vampire films, really underrated.

A pencil is plunged into a still beating vampire heart in 'From Dusk Till Dawn' thus finishing him off.

That's pencils 2 Vampires 0 folks!

Dissapearing Pen Trick is #1
I'm not 100% sure but wasn't there a scene in one of the Godfathers where this guy kills someone with a pen. I think it might be in Godfather Part III. I think in the scene they check this mobster for weapons and he's clean. He goes up to a desk and stabs a pen through some guys throat......Oh wait just did some research and it was this guys glasses. Still cool though...enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uK3wYrl3aU

Can't post links yet? Are you kidding me? Sorry about that guys.

Hitman Martin Blank (John Cusack) kills the hell out of another hitman in Grosse Point Blank with a pen.

Nikita (Anne Parillaud) stabs a cop in the hand with a pen in La Femme Nikita.

And so on and so on and so on...

reservoir dogs circa 1881
i knew there were loads.kicking my ass for forgetting fright night i ****ing love that film roddy r.i.p.shame bout the sequel did anyone else find it strange that the werewolf type character also plays the same in monster squad?typecast anyone?