I Guess I'll do this

Tools    

I really suck at intros, but here goes. I am new here. Duh. I am C.J. and I will try to be as active as possible unless I am busy with other things in my life like school and stuff. I like creative stuff like photography, drawing, music, drumming, piano and movies. Nuff said

I really suck at intros, but here goes. I am new here. Duh. I am C.J. and I will try to be as active as possible unless I am busy with other things in my life like school and stuff. I like creative stuff like photography, drawing, music, drumming, piano and movies. Nuff said
Good to meet you

I also like the things you do.

Hope you have fun here!!

Randomly visiting for now
Hey CJ. Nice intro. Short & sweet Maybe I'll see u on the boards, although i'm not online very often nowadays

Well, I'm new too. I joined way back in 2004, but never got very active in here. Hopefully, there's something here that interest me.

Well, I'm new too. I joined way back in 2004, but never got very active in here. Hopefully, there's something here that interest me.
When you have enough posts, you can make it interesting, buy starting your own topics always nice to have new blood