The Covenant

→ in
Tools    

The Covenant

I won't be rushing out to see this one do you guys think it would be a good movie to watch while I am ironing?

Originally Posted by nebbit
I won't be rushing out to see this one do you guys think it would be a good movie to watch while I am ironing?
It's definitely an ironing movie.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
Looking forward to watching the movie then.
Do they have any kewl special effects.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
If you have a serious case of spider phobia (whatever that's really called) you might also want to stay away.
It's Arachnophobia. Also a major motion picture.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by 75uk1
Looking forward to watching the movie then.
Do they have any kewl special effects.
I thought the movie was pretty good and the effects were awesome in a super-power kinda way.

I agree that if you like shows like Charmed or Buffy & Angel, or Smallville & Roswell even, then you'll probably like this one.

The one part I didn't really get was what was up with that one death of the guy near the beginning who's dark ghost thing (whatever they called it) kept haunting them was all about.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
And yeah, the locker room scene was a little unnecessary but I guess they wanted teen-age girls to see the movie too.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
I agree that if you like shows like Charmed or Buffy & Angel, or Smallville & Roswell even, then you'll probably like this one.
I actually like all of those shows, but I thought the Covenant was really really bad.

Oh, and the two male leads were almost identical, making the really lame "dragon Ball Z" style fight at the end almost impossible to follow.

I wouldn't recommend seeing The Covenant, even if someone put a gun to your head and told you that you had to go see it or die.

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I wouldn't recommend seeing The Covenant, even if someone put a gun to your head and told you that you had to go see it or die.
Is that what your monkey avatar is doing?

Originally Posted by spudracer
It's Arachnophobia. Also a major motion picture.
Can't believe I forgot that word.

Wasn't a bad film if your into that stuff. Pretty generic. Also things that took place that seemed just retarded to be in there like the kid taking the chick to the shower and then say "nope, nobody here". What the heck was that all about.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
The one part I didn't really get was what was up with that one death of the guy near the beginning who's dark ghost thing (whatever they called it) kept haunting them was all about.

It was him getting revenge.

i think this movie have some nice effects. dont have plans of watching this movie in the theaters but i think il have there DVD when its release.

This doesn't seem good, but I'm not into the genre so it'd have to look pretty darn spectacular.

Wow. five high school jocks with magical powers going to parties and fighting over girls while at the same time having to deal with their traumatic conflicting past. gag me with a spoon. this movie was terrible. the effects were well meant, but completely overdone. this movie could easily have passed as a TV show airing right after "Charmed". whoooo. witches, ghouls, spiders. MTV needs to stop making movies. they're AWFUL at it.

Originally Posted by jrs

It was him getting revenge.
hmmm yes. "Grrr! Gimme your powers or i'll hurt your new girlfriend! with my tendrils of dark mysterious darky darkness!!!"
i don't know how they can sell this crap. the only reason i saw it was because i bought a ticket for it and was going to sneak into crank (i got caught). and instead of kicking me out like i deserve, they forced me to watch this atrocity of a movie that i payed for. curse my underage!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by jingthebk
the only reason i saw it was because i bought a ticket for it and was going to sneak into crank (i got caught). and instead of kicking me out like i deserve, they forced me to watch this atrocity of a movie that i payed for. curse my underage!
Wow. That's a lose/lose situation. Crank was horrible too.

Wow. That's a lose/lose situation. Crank was horrible too.
that was also what i heard about crank. id just wait and rent it probably....

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
Yeah I watched the movie last night, i would have to agree with the majority on this one.

Oh, and the two male leads were almost identical, making the really lame "dragon Ball Z" style fight at the end almost impossible to follow.
lol..Yeah same thing I was thinking when I saw it.

I did like the spider dream though. It was kind of freaky.

Ive seen some pictures and trailers and read some reviews. it was even more boring than an hour in mij Society & Politics class.

Wouldnt dare wasting my money on it.

And do check my "art": Deviant