Alien Vs Predator 2

Tools    

Visual effects artists and commercial and music video directors Greg & Colin Strause have been mentioned as possible directors (via IGN)for Alien vs. Predator 2, the forthcoming sequel to 2004's Alien vs. Predator (film).

The film is scheduled to be released on August 10, 2007.

Originally Posted by jrs
Visual effects artists and commercial and music video directors Greg & Colin Strause have been mentioned as possible directors (via IGN)for Alien vs. Predator 2, the forthcoming sequel to 2004's Alien vs. Predator (film).

The film is scheduled to be released on August 10, 2007.

just promise me that Andersen has his grubby hands off the project.

cant possible worse than AVP can it?

Originally Posted by Terminator734
cant possible worse than AVP can it?
Murphy's Law - Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

(O'toole's commentary on Murphy's Law - Murphy was an optimist.)

Worst film ever!

www.forumninja.com
I thought AvP was surprisingly not the worst film of all time.

That said, it was pretty bad.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Someone please tell me this is a joke. They can't possibly make this movie, can they? Ok, maybe they can, but they really shouldn't!

hmm i have always been a fan of the Alien movies and Predator movies when i saw AVP i was disapointed because it lasted about 90 minutes and the actiont developed very fast and it started to get interesting the movie ended,but there is no doubt that AVP had great effects mostly phisical and a little CGI (although Alien and Predator always had some connection between them.You all remember in Predator 2 the Alien skul in the predator ship)

I am not a big fan of avp but i like the special effects i thought it was wicked. i seriously cant believe there making a sequel i was watching mtv a while back and they was saying how the movie was a flopp i dont know if there is any thruth to that now that theres a sequel.

I have never actually seen an Alien or Predator movie, but when I saw AVP on HBO I thought it was pretty good....maybe it's because I'm not a fan of either movie, so I couldn't really be disappointed...

i think its a pretty bad movie on its own whether u seen Alien or Predator series

I didn't think it was that bad, I enjoyed the back story (on how they came to planet Earth), and the CGI/effects were really good.

However, the unraveling of the plot and the acting was NOT pleasant, hopefully they'll get better direction and improve on their cast.

it was a good movie in and of it self, however. after having watched it again, I think the true flaw for me were the numerous and ridiculous inconsistencies. Like the predator performing his own, or another's blooding ritual, the mark being on the cheek, the gift at the end, etc.

id love to see part 2...that would be awesome...the first one was a good movie. I'd pay to see it.

I really enjoyed AvP, i just dig old cultures and somehow people are to believce atlantis was at the place avp took place, plus it was some pretty nice action.id be in for a sequel

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by natedog4000
I have never actually seen an Alien or Predator movie, but when I saw AVP on HBO I thought it was pretty good....maybe it's because I'm not a fan of either movie, so I couldn't really be disappointed...
Wow, I must recommend Alien, Aliens, and Predator. Those 3 are by far the best, in my opinion.

Beware The Probe!
I loved the first AvP movie and I'm sure I won't be disapointed by this one either.

The explaination of what they were doing here centuries ago was great and I loved how they tied in Lance Hendrickson's character to his android character and corporation in the Alien movies.

My one complaint was HOW THE HELL WAS THE GIRL GONNA GET BACK TO CIVILIZATION AT THE END???

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
I loved the first AvP movie and I'm sure I won't be disapointed by this one either.

The explaination of what they were doing here centuries ago was great and I loved how they tied in Lance Hendrickson's character to his android character and corporation in the Alien movies.

My one complaint was HOW THE HELL WAS THE GIRL GONNA GET BACK TO CIVILIZATION AT THE END???
That big ole dude, that she helped at the end of the movie, had a ship, and he was going to fly her back, to make it even. I dunno! Did they really leave that part hanging? I have only watched it one time so far. I liked it, but I get why so many people, that are use to the action, and violence, of the other movies, were let down. I will for sure watch part 2, though.