Stay Alive

Tools    

This movie looks awesome- anyone seen the preview??

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808746583/trailer

stranger then a drunken mime
Seems like it's going to be one of those crap movies, where a bunch of kids run around and get murdered.. Kind of remindes me of 'Cry Wolf' which was one of the the worst movies ive seen.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Stay Alive will be an utter piece of junk. This movie is my nemesis and I hope it fails horribly and everyone involved with its production (save for Samaire Armstrong, for obvious reasons) never works again. That's a bit overboard, I know, but I have more invested in the failure of this movie than most people.

Also, what possibly makes the movie look awesome? That trailer is bad, bad, bad. It could kill an epileptic.

stranger then a drunken mime
I agree, I can't see why these producers keep on making these terrible movies when they never succeed. All these types of movies are in theaters for a week, come on DVD, and are never heard or spoke of again. There full of cheesy blood scenes and crappy actors/actresses. At first yes, they were funny and enjoying (Scream, I know what you did last summer), but now there just out of hand retarded.

I think a movie like this is a little too late coming. A horror movie about people dying in a video game? It should have been done in the early to mid 1990's. Sure, the graphics of video games may have improved, but I don't think the concept is very appealing now.

I've been so disappointed with all the horror movies that have been coming out, but I'm going to try and give Stay Alive the benefit of the doubt. [sigh]. The preview looked alright, I even read up on the lady it's supposed to be based on, The Blood Countess. Crazy stuff.

I saw it this weekend, and there were quite few parts where the theatre jumped, alot of gore. i must say that the story that the game is based on, about the Banthory woman in the 1600's who killed the six young girls, was pretty crazy b/c it is real. It def. sparked my interest in that whole story.

It has its intended audience and I think that the majority of them will enjoy this. I mean there are not going to be any Oscar's for this, but it was what it was and I went to be scared and I got just that.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
My kids loved the movie and were quite scared by it. They watched it at midnight on the DVD player. They are also big vid game players.

Stay Alive is a good movie and I really have fun when I watched it...The rose makes the movie have sense and the game is awesome...

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
... and here I was, wondering what this old game I played as a kid had to do with Movieforums;
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic114952_md.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	5870