1st look at Miami Vice

Tools    

http://www.bacardilive.com/

note, u have to be 21 or legal drinking age in your country.

Saw this trailer tonight in the theater. It looks dumber than Hell. Why did Michael Mann waste his time dusting off this turd?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I See You When You're Sleeping
Has to be one of the most annoying loading screens ever made. The flowing liquid in the bottle makes me feel ill.

That's the worst trailer I've seen in a long time. Does anyone actually like Colin Farrell? I haven't seen him in anything in which he deserved praise.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Michael Mann should just direct MONTAGES from now on?
He appears to have lost it, Miami Vice looks god awfull!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I can't beleave they are going to even try to remake this..Next will be the A-team and Knight Rider where does this remake maddness end?

It looks crappy. Stone failed completely with Farrell in his lead. So will Mann; the least you could do is get a credible actor to play Johnson's role.

I'm looking forward to this.