Arrested Development & Kitchen Confidential Cancelled

Tools    

FOX cancelled its award winning and critically acclaimed Arrested Development today. And it really is a shame. In the post-Seinfeld era, network sitcoms have been fairly craptacular. Arrested was one of the few that were actually intelligent and you know... funny. But the masses disagreed, so it's gone.

NBC meanwhile is sitting on a veritable comedic gold mine with the hilarious Scrubs, The Office & My Name is Earl. But by next year Scrubs and The Office will probably be gone as well. So folks, do the world a favor: Get a Nielsen Box and start watching those brilliant comedies. Or else you can kiss original network sitcoms goodbye.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I bought the OFFICE on DVD, it's one of the funniest shows on tv, along with AD.

FOX is the worst network, they have no idea what shows are good and what's bad. They cancelled Family Guy, and only brought it back because of DVD sales. They canned TITUS, which was an amazingly funny show. Now this, one of the only funny shows on tv.

Suspect's Reviews

In the Beginning...
A few years ago, FOX cancelled Firefly without ever giving it a decent time slot. That show was incredible, and with better promotion and more exposure, it could have soared.

Screw FOX.

A glimmer of hope: FOX has given Mitchell Hurwitz permission to shop "Arrested Development" around. The cable network Showtime has expressed interest.

I guess a little hope is better than no hope at all. It's the final countdown....

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra