Resident Evil 3 and 4

Tools    

It seems AFTERLIFE will be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies and the final act will segue to Japan, where the proposed fourth sequel is set and expected to shoot. Paul W.S. Anderson is currently putting the finishing touches on the AFTERLIFE script -Jo blo website

anyone think this is a bad idea?

I DO!!!

after that crap-fest that the second one was i dont want to see anymore

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
what the hell!??!?!? paul w.s. anderson said that this would be a friggin trilogy!! this dumb idea sounds like a romero idea!!! come on!! be original!!!! this will piss me off if its true...

I have not read nor even heard of a 3rd...........but iffi'n there is one.........,which I hope n would be, it will be the best in the series. Mark my words, if and when the 3rd comes out, it will make more than the 1st two combined. All I have to say.;

well i'm just praying that there isn't a fourth. they need to wrap it up in the third.

Here's the link from where this was heard from.....looks like this could actually be true. From what I read, it doesn't even sound like they're continuing the same storyline with Alice and everyone else. I'll hate this if it's true