Last Dragon Sequal?

Tools    

The End Has Come
Is there anyone here who would want to see a sequal to the Last Dragon? It was an okay movie but I don't want to see the sequal. The original was corney and cheesy in a good way but the sequal has been written by Taimak who was Leroy Green in the original movie.

Here is what I found through Taimak's website (which has to be the cheesiest site ever):

To: Motion Picture & Production Companies
“The Last Dragon” fans. Currently in the works is the sequel to “The Last Dragon”. Taimak has written a new script and wants to get it produced and filmed. That’s where you come in. The motion picture companies and production companies want to hear from the fans of “The Last Dragon” to find out how many fans there are out there that would love to see this happen. Please sign this so that this movie will be made, and “The Last Dragon” fans will have their sequel they’ve been waiting so long for!

For comments, please visit http://www.taimak.net and sign the guestbook, or send an email to me at [email protected]. All of this information will be going directly to Taimak so that he can take it to the motion picture companies and production companies for verifiable proof that this movie should be made.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
They seem to have a lot of signatures but really who would want to see this sequel wriiten by a bad actor?

Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid?

I haven't a clue what you are even talking about. Last Dragon? Never heard of it.