Phone

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Member
I think Phone in my opinion was a good decent movie with some decent twists. This movie is inspired by the ring

i found some editing problems in the story and some story problems.
the movie talks about a reporter who has stalkers and therefore she needed to change phone numbers but one day she gets this weird email and a weird call. then when her friends daughter who picks up her phone and hears something weird things started to happen to the daughter.

The daughter in the movie shows an amazing performance and reminds me of a asian Dakota Fanning. Though i think that was the best thing in the movie as seeing her act. Also the movie can be quite controversial in some ways if it was shown in america.

if you are interested in checking out this movie you are in luck it is currently out in america distributed by TARTAN ASIA EXTREME

Overall 7/10

the picture of the amazing little actress

a poster of the movie
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	phone05-316.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	4827   Click image for larger version

Name:	thephone.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	4828  

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The little girl rocked, but everything else about this movie blew and blew hard.

It was predictable, it was annoying and only had one solid moment of fright, which came from a jump scare of the ghost clinging to her back in the mirror.

Oh, and what in the hell is controversial about this movie?

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by OG-
The little girl rocked, but everything else about this movie blew and blew hard.

It was predictable, it was annoying and only had one solid moment of fright, which came from a jump scare of the ghost clinging to her back in the mirror.

Oh, and what in the hell is controversial about this movie?
the little girl macking out with her father, and hitting on Him.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by fireyhope
the little girl macking out with her father, and hitting on Him.
That's not controversial...it was barely even sexual in the movie. You wanna see something controversial, watch Dumpings in Three... Extremes.

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by OG-
That's not controversial...it was barely even sexual in the movie. You wanna see something controversial, watch Dumpings in Three... Extremes.
I did, i said a might be a BIT controversial. and You know that you will never see a little girl kissing there father in any other ameircan movie.

And there are still alot of sensitive people that watch movies. If this movie was out in the theathres i would think that part would be one of the main attractions of it and Critics will start talking about how weird and unusual that movie is.

Though Dumplings is more controversial then the phone