Name the screenwriter

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The top picture is definitely Dick Van Dyke, but I don't know what movie it's from.

The second picture isn't showing for me, and I don't recognize the last picture.

Wired + The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension =
Earl Mac Rauch

The third movie is Cronenberg's A History of Violence, which Earl did not contribute to.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Can't see the first pic but the second is Ruben Blades in Wayne Wang's Chinese Box and the third is Juliette Binoche and Daniel Day-Lewis in Phil Kaufman's The Unbearable Lightness of Being making the answer...
Jean-Claude Carrière
His other scripts include Birth, The Return of Martin Guerre, and some of Luis Buñuel most famous flicks.

OPEN FLOOR

OK, that's Jason Statham in the top shot and I know it's not from the only Jason Statham movie I've seen. That looks like Sally Kellerman in the background in the middle shot, that's all I've got.