The Avengers Assemble

→ in
Tools    

Awesome!

They were teasing the next villain is Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie, but now I heard their next opponent is Ultron. Wonder what the deal is.

Have you seen the subsequent Marvel movies since The Avengers? The tease reveal of Thanos has been accompanied by gathering/identifying The Infinity Stones in more teases. Once the six gems are gathered by The Collector, and whoever else is working in conjunction with Thanos, and the Infinity Gauntlet is fully powered, THEN Thanos will be the main villain in the movie. At this rate, likely the third Avengers flick.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	thanos.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	13864  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Have you seen the subsequent Marvel movies since The Avengers? The tease reveal of Thanos has been accompanied by gathering/identifying The Infinity Stones in more teases. Once the six gems are gathered by The Collector, and whoever else is working in conjunction with Thanos, and the Infinity Gauntlet is fully powered, THEN Thanos will be the main villain in the movie. At this rate, likely the third Avengers flick.

Only Marvel movies I saw after Avengers was IM 3 and Thor 2. Appreciate the answer, but I dont know what Im more stunned by. The fact that hollywood is actually developing an epic storyline correctly (The Infinity Gauntlet is one of the most popular Marvel story-arcs ever) or the fact that you know who The Collector is. Never took you for a reader.

I have boxes and boxes of comic books.

Did you not see The Collector, played by Benicio Del Toro, at the end of Thor: The Dark World? And he will be a part of Guardians of the Galaxy, later this summer. How could this have possibly escaped your attention?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	collector.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	13865  

What?! He was at the end of Thor Dark World?! Im rewatching it. Oh hell I must have forgot to wait till the end of the credits.

I HAD boxes and boxes of comic books, but sold them (for profit) throughout my life. My biggest pride was owning all the Thors and Journey Into Mysterys except for 50 scattered issues. Didnt have his first appearance (JIM #83), but had the opportunity to get a rough copy once for $50.00 .................but I was broke .

If you havent had the opportunity to read it, check out Jonathan Hickmans run on Fantastic Four. Truly beautiful stuff, and Jason Aarons Thor is the best comic coming out right now.

The Marvel movies always have additional sequences, both during and after the credits. Again, how do you not know this? Have you seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier, yet?

Have you seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier, yet?
Not yet but I know its supposed to be the "must see" of all the super hero movies (Very familiar with storyline). Even better than Iron Man 1?

I saw the end credits on YouTube of Benicio Del Toros Collector at the end of Thor Dark World. He's a great Collector! Think he might run away with that character and do more with it than Marvel could, kinda like Downeys Tony Stark.

While browsing Facebook i found this funny picture, hope you will like.

The Avengers 1st movie was great even it's another part is not better than 1st movie, steve rogers did nice work in it's another part but i don't like story, i always like steve rogers style he shows very nice style and dressing when ever he comes on screen, i was eager to find dressing like him then i reached FilmStarJackets from where i found it......