How much do you pay for movie tickets?

Tools    

Its about $10, and for a family of 5 where everyone is older than 13 and can't get the child's ticket...its a pretty penny.
So my poor brothers who are almost 16 still get the child's ticket whether they like it or not.
As for food and drinks, my mom and I usually take our huge purses and stop at the pharmacy or supermarket before hand and stock up on drinks and candy. Much cheaper.

And a Question to the people in South Florida...where are you guys going that the tickets are so cheap? Must be up north in sofla b/c in SW Miami-Dade all the theaters are $10+ (AMC, Regal, Cobb, god what would I give for a Rave theater here)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What gets expensive is not really the movie ticket price , but all the snacks I have to get. Haha

What helps me out is having a Dollar Tree right next to the theater. I'm a candy type of person for the movie theater, and Dollar Tree has plenty of that! Speaking of which, I haven't been to the theater in a long time. Not since Sherlock Holmes and Princess and The Frog (yes, dragged to that by my girlfriend, although it really wasn't that bad aside from maybe too much singing)

What helps me out is having a Dollar Tree right next to the theater. I'm a candy type of person for the movie theater, and Dollar Tree has plenty of that! Speaking of which, I haven't been to the theater in a long time. Not since Sherlock Holmes and Princess and The Frog (yes, dragged to that by my girlfriend, although it really wasn't that bad aside from maybe too much singing)
That is always a good thing to have those sort of stores next to the theater. Plus for me when I go to the movies I be=ring out the extra big purse. Haha

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That is always a good thing to have those sort of stores next to the theater. Plus for me when I go to the movies I be=ring out the extra big purse. Haha
Yes, the benefits of a girlfriend with a big purse are finally revealed. I was starting to doubt that they had any benefit.

Yes, the benefits of a girlfriend with a big purse are finally revealed. I was starting to doubt that they had any benefit.
Girls with Big Purses on a movie date are an essential. Haha

It really depends on where i'm at. in Jacksonville most theaters are about 10 bucks. There is a place downtown St.Augustine though that plays movies for 5 bucks once they are out of most theaters.

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
There are a wide array of theaters around here. Some theaters who sho movies that have been out for awhile cost as cheap as $4.50. Then there is the mid range priced theater that has been around for ages and the seats aren't stadium and the screens aren't the best and you can get a ticket there for $5-8 dollars according to matinee or not. Then there is the deluxe theater which has stadium seat, huge screens, and a mega concession stand. These tickets run anywhere from $12-18 for 3-D movies

I pay 5 USd per ticket - but that is in Asia - and that is quite expensive here

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What part of Asia? In Mongolia or much of India, I'm sure it's expensive, but in Japan, that would be super cheap.

It depends at movie stuff and its shows totally. Sometimes we can get passes for it as miss vicky told earlier.

Here, There and Everywhere
About $15, yay for ridiculously high Australian prices.

I very rarely have to pay... but when I do, it's normally between 8.00 and 10.00 dollars... depending on where I go.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)