Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

With those trades by Portland, maybe they're going to "restart", and who knows, maybe trade Lillard, who made a comment earlier in the season that didn't sound like he loved being there.
If they were smart, they'd move Lillard before it's too late. I believe it won't be long until he's one of those guys who's killing the team that he's on because of the money he's making. There are signs that he won't age well.

There was a rumor of getting CJ for Simmons, but I hear Morey's price is too high, but CJ would be better than no one. Embiid has had health issues, and they can't be contenders forever.. Wasting a season doesn't make much sense to me.
I believe CJ is viewed as a negative asset, meaning not worth the contract he is on. There's a good chance that he'd fetch a lesser return than Norman Powell did.

I like Grant, and don't think we'd get equal value, and don't see why we'd trade him, unless he wants out.. I can possibly see minor moves... Killian is a bust, and has finally been moved to the bench, but he isn't doing much. I thought we were going to draft Halliburton, but we did get Stew and Bey in that same draft, only later.
I like Grant too, and normally a 27 yo player would be a positive, but Bey is 22, Cade 20, and there draft pick will be very young. Realistically they're at least 3 or 4 years away. I'd say move him for a package that fits the timeline better. Hayes looks like a baby out there. He probably has no value at this point so it might be wise to try to continue to develop him. They should definitely move Olynyk if they can get a pick or a young player.

I thought Pritchard would be getting more time. I've only seen him rarely, but he seemed to play good on both ends... Boston reminds me of the Clippers, where Tatum and Brown seem to take turns on offense, instead of playing off of each other. The right kinda point guard could help. Schroeder isn't it (he actually turned down 90 million from LA to sign for 5 in Boston), and Marcus Smart might be the heart of the team, but not a "point guard". Williams is a great shot blocker.
Pritchard's biggest problem is having Schroeder in the way, and I can't wait until Dennis the Menace gets moved. He's a productive player for the right team, but he's painful to watch play. For a guy who's so quick, the offense bogs down when he's out there. Smart has finally been given the chance to run the point since he's come back from injury and he's excelled. The problem prior to that was that they were playing him and Schroeder together which doesn't work. Having Smart at that position is tremendous for their defense which is switch heavy. Having a PG who can switch onto Giannis or Embiid and put up a fight is a huge plus.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Handful of trades, but I wasn't expecting the Nets and Philly to do a deal, especially considering they're in the same division and could face each other in the playoffs. I wonder how long it will be before Ben is on the court.

Not a fan of Bagley, but I think Ibaka could help the Bucks.

I think the Nets robbed Philly as I'm not a big believer in Harden. Simmons is a great fit in Brooklyn plus they add Curry and 2 firsts wtf.

Haha yeah Brooklyn definitely got the better deal. Haven't teams learned that Harden is not a great asset? Jury might still be out on Simmons. Interesting to see Porzingis get moved again.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Feel bad saying I wished the Hornets missed the play-in game.

Ime it’s just a big whiff in a lottery that has some real potential at the top.

So Brooklyn's path to the finals lines up to be Boston, Milwaukee, and then Mia - Philly in the ECF. If CP3 hammy doesn't expload they have to be a favorite out of the west.

Have really enjoyed this season as a Celtics fan. The Nets though are a bad draw with Robert Williams out. No lie I'm rooting for the Cavs tonight.

Not a Brooklyn guy but that would be an impressive run

These playoffs do feel like they could be a bit more unpredictable than years past...I'm cheering for Memphis

I just hope Luka is healthy. Jokic, Giannis and Embiid are worthy MVPs but Luka very nearly got this Mavs team to a 3 seed in the West. They have no business being that good. I am going be seriously bummed if he isn't healthy for the playoffs.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

These playoffs do feel like they could be a bit more unpredictable than years past...I'm cheering for Memphis
I’m cheering for them to go to the Western Conference Finals for my own selfish reasons.

I’m never gonna act like I follow sports like I use to, but that Hornets game was tuff. LaMelo may only be in his second year, but I’m hoping it can all be based on youthful inexperience. I know the NBA is a 3-point game now, but jacking up shots is ruff to watch. Really feels like with how players have evolved, the court needs to be enlarged and the 3pt line moved back.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The art of basketball is being stolen by bad 3-pt shots.... Passing up layups to kick out for a bricked 3 would cause Dr. James Naismith to hang himself with his peach basket.

And he probably did if we're being honest.

Teams should shoot a good number of 3's but something akin to the mid to late 90's where teams would have to be aware of a teams 3-pt shooter but not a 7'6 center doing the same.

I'm a Knicks fan, but I don't really watch them as much because they haven't been that great. Especially since they've been stagnated for over 20 years with how James Dolan runs the team.