Ridicule a favourite film of the above member.

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Actually I only needed three minutes and Fassbender's dangling penis to favourite it.

Fanny and Alexander is not Ingmar Bergman's best film, even though it's still great!

BURN!
Jesus; Swan calm down we're all friends here.

Also that guy above me American Beauty, more like American Poopie. Am i right?

Yeah i'll leave now .

Anyone who loves The Big Lebowski probably took a Special Ed class or two.

The best part of Starship Troopers was when that girl showed her butt to the screen.
That was a guy that flashed his ass..
Yeah, but there were naked women's asses in Starship Troopers, too. In that shower scene.

Look at you, Rodent, automatically thinking about the guy's ass. And on your birthday, too. That's hot.

Vertigo's good but I don't love it like a great majority of Hitch's other films. It was the second film I seen of his (after Psycho) and that was years ago so maybe I'll love it after a second viewing.

Vertigo's good but I don't love it like a great majority of Hitch's other films. It was the second film I seen of his (after Psycho) and that was years ago so maybe I'll love it after a second viewing.
You are too nice to hurt, so i'll just say that Willy Wonka doesn't compare to the book .

The Lord of The Rings? Really? Those films are part of the biggest and one of the most overrated snooze-fests in the history of film. I mean, that is what they were made for right? Watching whilst in bed when you can not sleep? Works every time.

Lol Donnie Darko. Surprised you even had other movies up as favorites. Guessing it didn't give you the option to write in "eye liner and middle school"?

ROASTED
Lol Shaq he was in Kazaam .

No problems with the rest .

Master of My Domain
Well Camo, you haven't completed your damn list so I can't ridicule any film. I have no problems with The Third Man.

lol 12 angry men? more like "i'm gonna **** your wife and marry your sister" am i right?

you sick ****.
That response was too obvious, we were all close to posting that in relation to 12 Angry Men