What's In Your Personality Cocktail?

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Right, ive just handed in my Short Story essay, so im off for drinks and to get absoloutly bladdered. Im gonna have two Anni's, 3 Sammy's, 6 Blib's and a side of extra nipple play. Hoorah

How to make a HandyMan
Ingredients:
1 part mercy
1 part self-sufficiency
1 part ego
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add sadness to taste! Do not overindulge!

How to make a handyman
Ingredients:
1 part jealousy
1 part brilliance
3 parts beauty
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add emotion to taste! Do not overindulge!

well, im back.by gum what an evning.me thinks pehaps i got a bit too bladdered on those sammys, the nippleplaywas just too had to pass up

This fire is outof control im gonna burnthis cty burn this city - franzf ferdinand!

And this is my BOOMstick!
wtf?

How to make a nebbit

Ingredients:
1 part pride
5 parts courage
1 part energy

Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Add a little lustfulness if desired!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
well, im back.by gum what an evning.me thinks pehaps i got a bit too bladdered on those sammys, the nippleplaywas just too had to pass up

This fire is outof control im gonna burnthis cty burn this city - franzf ferdinand!
Poor blibby... here... have a feeling these would have helped!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Poor blibby... here... have a feeling these would have helped!
Bit too late now im afraid Sammy. I got a little too drunk and trod on some Cat Poo on the way home, then walked it all through the house. It smelt so bad, yet i couldnt figure out where it was coming from till i looked at my feet. Then i walked down the hall to wash my shoes in the sink, but fell down the stairs and got cat ***** on my face. I would have found it funny if someone was there to laugh at me but everyone else had passed out so i just felt like a loser, lying crumpled and bruised at the bottom of my stairs with my shoes on my hands and poo on my face

Arresting your development
Just let Sam know that you will not go pee pee on the carpet.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Too late ....oh hang on, do the walls and ceiling count?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
That's my new criteria: only the housebroken are allowed on the A list... or the sofa.
Come to think of it, I seem to recall blibby piddling in another thread a few weeks ago... : /

Here's mine...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	4645  
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
How to make a James
Ingredients:
1 part friendliness
1 part brilliance
5 parts energy

Method:

Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add lovability to taste! Do not overindulge!

I can live with that Go that Energy lol