Movie Forum awards suggestion...

Tools    

I think it would be nice if threw our own awards for MoFo user and mods!

Another site i used to be on had the same system. The mods or other users would select several candidates for one award (exe: best poster award) and the rest of the users would vote (by pm'ing the vote organiser) for one of the slected users to get the award.

Someone would first have to selected to organize the awards and recieve the votes themselves. Perhaps one of the mods or well established users could be the organiser. As PM's get recieved, the organiser would tally up the votes. At the end (usually a month or 3 weeks) all of the votes would be tallied up and the awards would be announced.

Such awards could be...

-Best Poster
-Best Newbie
-Most anoying poster
-Funniest poster
-Best Reviewer
-Best Modorator
-Much more...

This awards suggestion could be a great way for people to post more, or post better. Thre would be no special privilages, but there would be recoginition...

Just a thought.

Note: I got the idea fro here

i personally don't like the idea too much, but what can i do to stop you, right?

Randomly visiting for now
what about "Funniest Post" award, like something really clever that made lots of Mofo's laugh, this wouldn't include posts from the joke thread, because the jokes come from elsewhere. And also maybe a "most Memorable mofo" (one who has left). This is just a suggestion as u requested .

I ate all your bees.
I reckon it could be a bitta fun.

I am having a nervous breakdance
-Best Swede

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
-Best Swede

There're so many Swedes here...it's too tough to choose. We'd need to see some skin.

This guy eats skin, does that count?

Originally Posted by Zzat
It's really up to chris
Whos chris?? One of the mods??

Chris is yoda

oh, i dont know most of the real names behind some of the user names. Thanks..

I vote myself most loathed....oh wait Nm I think Holden or SB has the "active" award for that...I am going to run for "The most confusing" I think Anonymous Last is gonna be a tough one to beat though.

This is why it can be fun - a little bit of friendly compitition. Who would be the organiser and vote reciever??? any ideas to who it could be if it was approved??

your idea, you ought to run it, and i vote Agent 0 most missed

It would be up to yoda and the crew to choose the organiser and whether to run it all together. I wouldnt mind hoting it, if they didn't have anyone else suggested.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'll be in the running for the 'Best Paunch' and 'Biggest Feet' gongs. Maybe 'Shiniest Head' too if I'm lucky.